Where the M8000 steps up from the already industry-standard BR-M785B is through its upgraded, integrated master cylinder which sports a sleeker look, saves weight and frees up valuable handlebar real estate. It also gains a beautiful black finish that will upgrade the look of any bike.
With ceramic pistons to increase power, reduce vibrations and shed performance-sapping heat, when coupled with innovative IceTech aluminum-core rotors (sold separately) to even further keep heat buildup at bay, the XT BR-M8000 brakes maintain cool, quiet performance under fire.
- Power level is specifically tuned for trail riding
- Servo Wave modulated levers offer high power and short stroke by varying pad speed throughout the lever stroke
- Integrated master cylinder is lighter, cleaner and more durable
- Refined Servo Wave for improved feel and feedback, improved adjustability
- Narrow clamp band offers increased positional adjustment
- Free stroke and tool-free reach adjust
- Ceramic pistons for maximum heat insulation
- Model Number: BR-M8000
- Series: DEORE XT M8000
- Hydraulic Fluid: SHIMANO Mineral Oil
- Brake Hose Type: SM-BH90-SBM High Power Brake Hose
- Caliper Mount Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Piston Count: 2 (Dual)
- Hose Length: Rear 1700mm, Front 1000mm
- I-Spec II Compatible
- Weight: 277g / side
Compatible with Brake Pad Types: G02A Resin, J02 A Resin, G04S Metal, J04C Metal”.
*Includes Front AND Rear (basic resin pads)