The PD-M424 is a perfect choice for BMX racing, Dual Slalom and Downhill racing. The resin cage offers serious grip for the times when you are not clipped in, and is a forgiving material when the pedal comes into a rock or other immovable object, it does not deform like alloy cages will.
Shimano’s dual-sided pop-up system has been a success ever since it’s conception over a decade ago by allowing quick, accurate engagement regardless of the conditions or terrain.
- Dual-sided (30-degree pop-up) clipless engagement bindings
- Adjustable cleat tension
- Supplied with SH51 cleats
- Large resin cage accommodates non-cleated shoes
- Replaceable resin outer cage assembly
- CrMo spindle with a sealed, ball-bearing design
- Weight: 480 grams per pair
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Cleats: SM-SH51 (supplied)
Sold as a pair and includes SH51 cleats
Suitable or use with: SH51/SH52/SH55 cleats