With a lightweight compact design the double-sided PD-M540 pedal from Shimano will put you at the sharp end of the pack everytime.
Built on Shimano’s legacy of Quality, Dependability & Endurance, they feature proven designs that work in real world conditions like the open binding mechanism, easy step-in and step-out, and a low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle.
The PD-M540 is a high performance and extremely lightweight SPD race pedal that won’t let you down. Cleat retention adjustment is apparent on both sides of the pedal and a set of Shimano SM-SH51 cleats are included to put a smile on your dial and keep a little extra change in your pocket.
- Come complete with a set of Shimano SM-SH51 cleats
- Mud Shedding Compact Open Design
- Easy Step-in and Step-out
- Lightweight Compact Design
- High performance racing pedal as PD-M959 in affordable price.
- The open binding mechanism is designed to better shed mud.
- Strong and durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm Allen key.
- Low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle.
- Model Number: PD-M540
- Series: SHIMANO
- Pedal System: SPD
- SPD Cleat Surfaces: both surfaces
- Pop-up Floating Cage -
- Spindle Thread: BC 9/16" x 20 T.P.I.
- Spindle Material: chrome-moly
- Cartridge Spindle: yes
- Cleat Retention Indicator: yes
- Cleat Retention Adjuster: yes
- Mud Shedding Design: yes
- Pedal Body Material: aluminum / barrel finish
- Average Weight: 350 grams (pair)
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen