Shimano’s PD-R540 pedals are an affordable option to those entering the sport right through to Weekend morning racers.
- Wide pedal platform for foot-pedal stability.
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit.
- Large binding target for quick engagement
- Adjustable cleat tension with indicators
- Single-sided binding engagement
- Adjustable cleat tension
- Sole-axle distance: 14.4mm
- Nylon-resin cleats with non-slip rubber base (6° supplied)
- SPD-SL 3-bolt (Look style), SM-SH11 (6°(yellow) cleats)
- Larger cleat/pedal interface for better stability
- Low profile, 9/16" Cromoly spindle with a sealed, ball-bearing design
- Weight: 335g (pair)
- Colour: Black or Silver - please select from available colours in the drop down box
- Pedals are sold as a pair and include SM-SH11 cleats. (Red SM-SH10 cleats are not supplied)
Please note - these pedals & cleats are only compatible with shoes that can accept a 3-bolt style cleat (which is most road shoes!).
Although they look similar, these pedals are not compatible with "Look" Arc or Keo cleats.