Men's Bike Footwear
The AM9 delivers the perfect balance between comfort and performance through the use of an armoured lace shield and the NEW AM sole design which provides unrivalled foot protection and improves downhill riding stability.
A recessed PEDAL CHANNEL in the outsole increases contact stability between the pedal and your cleat while clipped out. It does all this while shaving the weight of the sole by 227g.
This Mountain bike shoe is perfect for shredding any terrain from roots to rocks thanks to the Gravity specific rubber and high-traction tread pattern that maximise grip and durability.
The AM9 is a must have shoe for any rider looking to advance through the ranks from amateur to pro and is ready to shred up any track you can find.
Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
MORE CONTROL ON AND OFF THE BIKE
Pedal Channel provides more stable platform between shoe and pedal when not clipped in
Traction tread on toe & heel enhances grip.
EVA Foam construction reduces shoe weight down to under 800g in size 40
EXTRA PROTECTION FOR AGGRESSIVE RIDING
Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole protect your foot
Armoured Lace shield provides an extra layer of protection from debris
SECURE FIT FOR IMPROVED PEDALING PERFORMANCE
Shoelace under shield with additional strap ring provides a secure foothold with even tension
WIDER CLEAT ADJUSTMENT
Expands range for mounting cleats
- Armored lace shield provides extra protection from debris
- Molded toe cap for additional toe protection
- Padded asymmetric ankle collar and sidewall sole for protection
- Speed lacing system allows fast, secure adjustments
- Pedal channel for stable shoe to pedal platform when not clipped in
- Ultra-grip rubber sole with toe and heel traction tread improve walking
- Materials absorb less water and dry quickly
- Use: Enduro/ Trail/ Downhill
- Stiffness Indicator: 5
- Weight: 400 grams (Size 42)