By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Breathable protection, cozy insulation, and built for movement while skiing, ICEROCKET has all the performance and fit you need to blast down the hill in any condition.
- MotionFit: Pattern engineering to enable unrestricted freedom of movement for each sport.
- 4-way stretch: The fabric stretches in all 4 directions with the support of elastic yarns.
- Synthetic insulation 100g/m²: Regulates your Body climate to keep you comfortable and warm. Fibrefill fibres reflect the warmth of your body and help it retain heat so you feel comfortable and warm, even when the garment is wet.
- AdvancedSkin Dry: AdvancedSkin Dry Technology protects you from rain, snow and wind from the outside, while providing breathability through the membrane, allowing moisture vapor to escape and keep you comfortable.
- AdvancedSkin Warm: AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- DWR treatment: Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).
- Fully seam-sealed: Every seam on the garment is sealed from the elements.
- 2L: Fabric and membrane are bonded to one fabric. This construction usually requires a separate lining
- Hood with 3D adjustment: Personalize your hood to fit the height and depth of your head.
- Moisture wicking 3D stretch lining: High quality stretch lining that keeps moisture away so you feel dry at all times.
- Removable hood: The hood can be removed from the garment, for versatility in different conditions.
- Goggle wipe: Attached inside your pocket, this convenient goggle wipe is always ready to clean your lenses.
- Key hook: A little loop in your pockets to securely connect your keys.
- Powder skirt: An integrated skirt to prevent snow from entering in your jacket.
- Soft chin guard: Soft fabric flap to protect your chin from chaffing against your jacket zipper.
- Air vent system: Salomon air vents are easy to open, allowing maximum air flow.
- Regular fit: On tops and bottoms, Regular fit is a wider fir than active fit, but slimmer than relaxed fit.
- Hem adjustment: Integrated draw cord adjustment tightens the bottom hem for better protection against the elements.
- 1 chest pocket: Functional, accessible pocket to secure light items close to you.
- 2 hand zipped pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Goggle mesh pocket: An internal pocket with soft inner fabric to protect goggle lenses from scratching.
- Inner media pocket: Integrated media pocket that offers headphone inserts for easy access.
- Lift pass pocket: functional, hands-free, pass pocket to that can be read easily at the bottom of the lift.
- Articulated sleeves: Engineered sleeves and elbows to increase the range of motion while reducing the bulk of fabrics.
- Cuff adjustment: Easy, simple way to adjust the cuffs around gloves.
- Left arm lift pass pocket: Flat, dedicated pass pocket optimally located for RFID pass readers.
- Lycra® cuffs with thumb loop: Stretch cuff with thumb hole to keep your hand & wrist warm.
- AdvancedSkin Dry 10K/10K: AdvancedSkin Dry 10K/10K protects you against rain, snow and wind, but allows moisture vapor to escape and keep you comfortable. AdvancedSkin Dry 10K/10K provide 10 000 mm waterproofness and breathability of 10 000 g/m²/24h.
- Typology: Insulated & Down
- Weight: 905 g
- Benefits: Waterproof, Insulated synthetic
- Fit: Regular
- Body lining: 100% Polyamide
- Sleeve filling: 100% Polyester
- Lower lining: 100% Polyamide
- Body filling: 100% Polyester
- Body: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- Lining insert: 100% Polyamide
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen