By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
This season, we’ve updated the waist construction for more stretch comfort and a better fit. The PrimaLoft® Eco 80g insulation is just as cozy and the 20k/20k membrane still resists the winter elements.
- PrimaLoft®: PrimaLoft® insulation provides warmth and comfort, and is soft and highly compressible. PrimaLoft® products meet specific needs for outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen.
- AdvancedSkin Dry 20K/20K: It's the ultimate protection against rain, snow and wind with great breathability to keep you comfortable. It provides 20000 mm waterproofness and breathability of 20000 g/m²/24h.
- AdvancedSkin Dry: AdvancedSkin Dry Technology protects you from rain, snow and wind from the outside, while providing breathability through the membrane, which keep you comfortable.
- DWR treatment: Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).
- Fully seam-sealed: Every seam on the garment is sealed from the elements.
- 4-way stretch: The fabric stretches in all 4 directions with the support of elastic yarns.
- Active fit: On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Waist adjustment: Always a perfect fit with our infinitely adjustable waist adjustment. Can be adjusted individually to your waist size to discover pure freedom of movement
- Skicut hem protection: Reinforced material on the inside lower leg of the pant, protects against cuts from ski edges.
- Bottom leg zipper: Zipped opening to make it easier to take your pant or tight on/off. Especially over shoes.
- Knee articulation: For optimal freedom of movement, the knee articulation is anatomically pre-formed.
- Autolock zipper: Security zipper pull that stays in place anywhere along the zipper.
- 2 hand zipped pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen