By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Designed by Wolle Nyvelt, this tapered twin turns 6-inch days into 12-inch days and makes riding switch in pow a breeze. Sustainable bamboo and cork components offer a lively, nimble ride, while reducing weight and waste.
- Float: Rock out camber allows for easy turn initiation and assistance in deeper snow while the tapered tail allows for added buoyancy in the nose; think of a boat hull in deep snow.
- Maneuverability: This tapered twin shape allows for quick, tight turns by reducing swing weight in the tail; the stance is centred to the sidecut so you can ride well in any direction.
- Pop: ABC Wrapper construction uses lively bamboo for explosive ollies and reactive turns; combine that with Popster and our light and snappy Ghost Green Core for maximum load.
- ABC Wrapper: More pop, less plastic! ABC Wrapper is a patented process using structural bamboo veneers to reduce fiberglass and resin content in each board by 40%. Traditional ABS sidewalls get the axe — replaced instead by waterproof Bamboo rods.
- Tapered Twin: What makes the Sick Stick ride so well in Pow and hardpack, is the tapered twin shape. Stance is centred within the effective edge while the tail is pulled in slightly to help with floatation.
- Rock Out Camber: Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Floatation: 5 / 5
- Playfulness: 4 / 5
- Precision: 4 / 5
- Responsiveness / Pop: 4 / 5
- Level of practice: Advanced, Intermediate
- Snowboard terrain: All Mountain, Powder
- Flex: Medium
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen