By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
- Versatiltly & Agility: The freeride inspired sidecut with rockered tip and tail let the Lumen turn on a dime. The 99mm waist adds flotation in pow, and finesse to glades and bumps.
- Edge Grip: Camber underfoot and sandwich sidewalls provide the edge grip and power transmission you love in a hard-charging ski.
- Power & Stability: C/FX carbon in the tip and tail allow for quick pivots, while adding strength and power. The Cork Damplifier creates confidence-boosting stability when arcing at high speeds.
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore: A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- C/FX: C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Cork Damplifier: Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- All Terrain Rocker: Rocker tip, early rise tail and camber underfoot.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls: Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement: A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Tail Protector: Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.
|Tail dimensions (mm)||112||114||116||118|
|Waist dimensions (mm)||99||99||99||99|
|Tip dimensions (mm)||130||132||134||136|
|Ski weight (g)||1570||1610||1740||1830|
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen