The Salomon QST 106 is the one that also delivers precise, Stable arcs on groomers and hard how, with a floaty, Predictable all twin rocker profile and 3D Woodcore reinforced With C/FX 3 carbon and flax for power when you need it. TheNew one-ski-quiver.
Power and stability in all snow conditions
A new C/FX 3 reinforcement layer integrates carbon and flax in longitudinalAnd transversal directions to ncrease the torsional strength. C/FX 3 deliversPower and stability like metal, at a fraction of the weight.
Great terrain adaptation
Spaceframe is made out of an Inverted 3D Woodcore inserted with CarbonFlax and Power Transfer latform. Now supercharged with a basalt layerBetween the core and the base, It provides superior ski-to-snow contact in allConditions, for more power and precision.
Energy and response
360° Full sandwich, ABS sidewall construction, extending around the entire sidewall, delivers increased ski-to-snow contact, added strength and great Terrain adaptation.
- Binding option/System: S/LAB SHIFT MNC, Warden MNC 13
- Construction & Core: Spaceframe 3.0 FR, Full Sandwich Sidewalls 360°& Light Poplar Full Woodcore
- Rocker: Twin Rocker
- Reinforcement: Ti Power Platform, C/FX 3 & Basalt layer
- Edges: Total edge reinforcement
- Specific features: PULSE PAD, Koroyd Tail & Koroyd Tip
- Topsheet: TPU Glossy
- Rental: Tail Protector
- System: NO (Flat)
- Waist width - 106 to 118
- Turning radius – 20m
- Weight per ski – 1840g @181