The QST STELLA 106 is one that also delivers Precise, stable arcs on groomers and hard snow, with a floaty, Predictable twin rocker profile and 3D Woodcore, reinforced With C/FX 3 carbon and flax for power when you need it. The New one-ski quiver!
Power and stability in all snow conditions
A new C/FX 3 reinforcement layer integrates carbon and flax in longitudinal And transversal directions to increase the torsional strength. C/FX 3 delivers Power and stability like metal, at a fraction of the weight.
Smooth stability on hard pack
Spaceframe is made out of an Inverted 3D Woodcore inserted with a Power Transfer Platform. It provides superior ski-to-snow contact, for better carving Performance on hard pack.
Energy and response
360° Full sandwich, ABS sidewall construction, extending around the entire Sidewall, delivers increased ski-to-snow contact, added strength and great Terrain adaptation.
- Binding option / System: S/LAB SHIFT MNC & Warden MNC 13
- Construction & Core: Spaceframe 3.0 FR, Full Sandwich Sidewalls 360° & Light Poplar Full Woodcore
- Rocker: Twin Rocker
- Reinforcement: Ti Power Platform, C/FX 3 & Basalt layer
- Edges: Total edge reinforcement
- Specific features: PULSE PAD, Koroyd Tail & Koroyd Tip
- Topsheet: TPU Glossy
- Rental: Tail Protector
- SYSTEM: NO (Flat)
- WAIST WIDTH: 106 to 118
- Weight per ski: 1740g @167
- Radius: 20