Login & Write a Review
This high end Torpedo7 bodyboard features everything you need to get out in the surf and start ripping, whether you’re paddling out back everyday or spending time with the kids in the shallows, the Enigma 42” bodyboard will be a great addition to your summer gear list.
- Core: This is the inside of the bodyboard and determines the strength and flexibility of the board.
- PE: Polyethylene: The PE core provides flexibility that allows the rider to contort and manipulate the board in order to harness the power of the wave and transfer that power into projection. As the rider drives into a bottom turn, the downward gravitational force of the rider is opposed by the upward draw of the wave.
- Slick HDPE: High Density Polyethylene. A strong and responsive bottom skin that adds stiffness and maximises board speed.
- Deck: Irradiation Crosslinked Polyethylene. The high density closed cell foam enhances stiffness and durability without sacrificing comfort.
- Tail: Crescent: Performance proven radius design for fast take offs and Quick turns.
- Rail: 60/40 Rails: The best ratio of bottom rail (60%) to top rail (40%) for down the line speed and greater edge control.
- Graduated Channels: Channels increase the surface area of the boards slick bottom for maximum contact with the wave face. By directing the flow of water along the rail/bottom edge, they allow the rider to hold a higher line in the barrel and better traction for bottom turns.
- Heat Lamination: Heat laminators are used to thermo-bond the outer skins to the core, eliminating the need for glues and thus reducing weight and delams.
- Dimensions: 42” x 20.2” x 2.2”
- Leash: Keeps the rider and board connected.
Sort by: Newest First