This high end Torpedo7 bodyboard features everything you need to get out in the surf and start ripping, whether you’re paddling out back everyday or spending time with the kids in the shallows, the Superfly 44” bodyboard will be a great addition to your summer gear list.
- Core: RE: Polyethylene. The PE core provides flexibility that allows the rider to contort and manipulate the board in order to harness the power of the wave.
- Stringer: Double wood Stringer
- Slick Bottom: HDPE: High Density Polyethylene. A strong and responsive bottom skin that adds stiffness and maximises board speed.
- 60/40 Rails: The best ratio of bottom rail (60%) to top rail (40%) gives you great speed down the line and greater edge control.
- Tail: Crescent: Performance proven radius design for fast take offs and quick turns.
- Leash Included
- Dimensions: 44” x 22” x 2.2”
- Weight: 2kg (including leash)