The micro-lite hiking stove from Torpedo7 is one of the smallest, compactable stoves on the market. Prefect for those who want to pack light and save on room. A long lasting stainless and aluminium construction with adjustable flame control and enough pan support to hold your morning cup of coffee.
Compete with a plastic storage case; there is no excuse for not having a cooker on the go no matter where you are.
- Lightweight stainless steel and aluminium construction
- High output efficient burner
- Adjustable flame control
- Compact folding design for storage
- Plastic carry case for secure transport
- Pan Support Span: 90mm
- Packed Size: 70mm x 70mm x 107mm
- Ignition: Manual
- Output: 10,200 BTU
- Fuel: Screw type butane canister
- Gas Consumption: 232 g/hr
- Weight: 103g
- Storage Case: plastic (100mm H x 60mm W x 60mm D)
- Warranty: 2 years