Torpedo7 engineers have come up with another winning solution with the innovative Torpedo7 4WD 2 Bike Rack, targeted to the lifestyles of the SUV drivers and 4x4 Vehicles. the rack moves with the door, not restricting access to the cargo area.
Through clever design and relentless testing the Torpedo7 4WD 2 bike rack is especially designed to fit on the back of most door mounted spare wheel carrying 4WDs.
It simply Straps onto a 4WD spare tyre Adjusts to fit any tyre sizes from 14" to 20", from 190mm to 300mm wide. You can fold the rack up out of the way when not in use, without any tools,
It accepts a variety of bike types or frame designs. You simply rest your bikes frame over the foam covered bars, and secure with the straps provided. (Includes lockable fastening knobs and securing straps) It is however recommended to also use a bungee or bike inner tube to prevent the bikes from swinging when driving.
The thick high density foam-rubber coating the racks tubing prevents wearing or damage to your bikes finish when in use. The large diameter of the foam prevents damage from pressure spots for when carrying light-weight aluminium or carbon fibre frames.
- Carries up to 2 bikes.
- Includes lockable fastening knobs and securing straps
- Frame folds to 90 degrees encasing spare tyre.
- Width of extension bars: 440mm x 580mm wide approx.
- Diameter of tube: 25 mm
- Maximum Weight capacity: 30kgs
- Suits Rear mounted/door mounted spare wheels only
- Weight: 7.0kg
- 2 x nylon securing straps with metal buckles
- 4 x nylon bike tie down straps with metal buckles
- Comes with the yellow supporting strap
- 2 x Velcro Bike fastening strap
- Fitting instructions
Please note: The top bar of this rack needs to go over the top of the spare tyre. Some models of Soft-Roaders have plastic covers or shrouds over the spare wheel making this type of rack unsuitable. Please check your vehicle pefore purchasing.
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen