Roof-Top Bike Racks
CLUB SAVES 10%
or /week for months
This lightweight Torpedo7 roof mounted bike rack is a stylish new way to transport your bike.
The wheels of your bike naturally rest in the formed tyre holders and secure with adjustable straps, while the self adjusting bike holder secures your bike in an upright position.
The jaws of the holder accommodate oval frame tubes up-to 80 x 100mm, or round frame tubes up-to 80mm diameter. The one-hand adjustment knob allows you to steady the bike with one hand, while you’re tightening the holder clamp with the other.
The roof-bar attachment designed for use with Round, Oval or Rectangular roof bars.
You can lock your bike to the rack with the jaws which clamp the down-tube of the frame. Two keys are supplied.
- Total length of bike rack: 132cm
- Adjustable wheelbase to accommodate virtually any size of bike
- Suitable for Road, MTB & Hybrid bikes
- Ratchet strap and shaped groove fits tyres up-to 2.5"
- Mounts to roof mounted cross-bars up to: 20 x 45mm square, 25 x 45mm oval, 25mm round
- Adjustable mounts to accomodate roof bar spacing (up to 950mm apart - front to back)
- Weight of complete rack: 4.0kg
- Parts are supplied to mount to traditional rectangular cross bars
- Full and comprehensive fitting instructions are provided
- Maximum allowable weight: 17kg
You need standard roof racks that run horizontally across your roof
Is the Upright Roof Mounted Bike Carrier adjustable to fit my roof racks?
Yes... The distance between the clamps that connect the carrier to your roof racks can be adjusted to suit the spacing of your roof racks. Maximum distance apart - 970mm (centre-to-centre).
Benefits of The TORPEDO7 Upright Roof Mounted Bike Carrier:
- More Space inside the car
- A dirty bike will not affect your cars finish inside or out
- Ability to open the boot without removing roof rack or bike
- If you get rear-ended on the road your bike won’t be crushed in the impact
- You don’t need to remove the front wheel to use - leaving you more time to ride - and you won’t leave the front wheel behind.
- All required mounting hardware and tools included.
- A pair of keys which lock the Bike Frame clamping jaws.
Sort by: Newest First