Take all the hassle out of bike transport with the Torpedo7 Roof Mounted Bike Carrier. Simply remove your front wheel and its skewer, attach the supplied skewer and tighten, fasten the rear strap around your rear wheel, get in the car and go!
What do you need to be able to use the Torpedo7 Bike Carrier?
- You need roof racks that run horizontally across your roof, like the Torpedo7 Roof Rack.
A mountain bike or road cycle with a standard quick release front wheel
- (not suitable for 15mm thru axle or 20mm thru axle forks)
How adjustable is the Torpedo7 Bike Carrier?
In a word - VERY. You can Adjust;
- The channel lengthens to suit the spacing between your roof racks: Maximum - 1230mm (approx). Minimum - 800mm (approx).
- Measurement from front axle to where rear tyre touches channel: 740 - 1180mm (approx)
- The clamps that secure to your roof rack bars are interchangable with two different sizes included; one for standard bars, the other for oversized bars: (83 x 35mm, or 50 x 35mm cross bars)
Benefits of The TORPEDO7 Roof Mounted Bike Carrier:
- More Space inside the car
- Ability to open the boot without removing roof rack or bike.
- If you get rear-ended on the road your bike won’t be crushed in the impact
- Full instructions and all required mounting hardware included.