The Torpedo7 Belay Jacket is back with the V3, sporting the best features of its two predecessors the V3 also has a new updated fit and a softer nylon outer for all day style and comfort.
An excellent DWR treatment applied to the garment enables water to bead well off the nylon shell in light rain, while the narrow micro baffle design means the down is distributed more evenly over the jacket and doesn’t shift around or clump. For added functionality, the low profile collar and adjustable Velcro cuffs keep the jacket looking smart and also allows you to layer comfortably.
Whether you’re back packing, tramping or after something to combat the cold winters ahead, grab yourself the Belay Down Jacket from Torpedo7; A jacket that doesn’t compromise on comfort, performance, affordability and style.
- Wind resistant
- Cinch cord hem
- Smart Collar
- Velcro cuffs – for a secure and comfortable fit
- Zip closure pockets - keeps your hands warm or valuables locked in tight
- Fleecy Tricot lined Pockets
- Internal chest pocket - great for small wallets, valuables or mp3 player
- Internal zippered mesh stow pocket (for packing/transport, your down jacket should not be compressed for prolonged periods)
- Fill Power: 600 power down insulation
- Fill: 90% Duck Down | 10% Feather
- Fabric: 30D nylon outer shell with durable water repellency (DWR)
- Packed dimensions (Medium): 25 x 16 x 10cm
- Weight (Medium): 380g
- Centre back length (Medium): 73cm
Sort by: Newest First