We can deliver this bike to you! Home delivered bikes will be pre-checked and repacked. Some simple assembly will be needed.
Gone are the days of the rusty old trike that’s hard to maneuverer or the wobbly training wheels that create a false sense of balance. Your toddler will develop the balance and coordination for a smoother transition to a regular bike when they are ready.
Give your toddler the joy of independence and sense of freedom. The Torpedo7 Speedster glides easily over uneven surfaces, curbs and even those mini toddler jumps. With an integrated back brake they can even do squealies on the foot path to impress their peers.
- Steel with internal cable routing
- Low centre of Gravity Design
- Predictable handling
- Inflatable tires for added traction
- Soft TPR grips, ideal for small hands
- Ideal for ages 2- 4+
- Frame: Steel, Low centre of gravity
- Wheels: Alloy 12”
- Tyres: 12" x 2.125" white wall
- Spokes: Steel
- Saddle: Padded stumpy
- Seat Binder: Alloy Quick release
- Handlebars: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headstem: Quill with alloy 2-bolt head
- Headet: Lose ball with steering limiter
- Grips: TPR soft touch
- Front hub: Steel, 14G
- Rear hub: Steel, 14G
- Weight: 5.16kg
- Standover height: 320mm minimum, 400mm maximum
This bike is not intended for serious Off-Road Trail Riding.
THIS IS A PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED BICYCLE REQUIRING THE ATTACHMENT OF THE FOLLOWING PARTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS:
LIST OF COMPONENTS TO BE ASSEMBLED:
Front wheel, Handle bar/Stem assembly, Seat/Seatpost assembly
TOOLS REQUIRED FOR ASSEMBLY:
Small Adjustable wrench, Metric Allen keys
WE RECOMMEND THE USE OF A TORQUE WRENCH
IN THE INTERESTS OF SAFETY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU HAVE THIS BIKE ASSEMBLED BY A SKILLED BICYCLE MECHANIC