Using the Torpedo7 Chain Scrubber regularly will prolong the life of your chain and expensive drive-train components.
- The large volume reservoir allows the dirt to drop to the bottom, effectively keeping dirt from being redistributed on the chain during cleaning.
- Durable sponge material draws the cleaning fluid from the chain as it exits the Cleaner, reducing drips and mess.
- To make it easy to control and use, there is even a handle with which to hold the cleaner steady when in use.
- Dimensions – 185 mm x 850 mm
- Weight – 290 grams
- Secure the bike in an upright position.
- Simply fill to the indicator mark with chain cleaning fluid.
- Open the top cap by releasing the spring and lifting off.
- Raise the cleaner with the handle so that the rollers touch the bottom of the chain.
- Place the top cap over the chain, secure the top cap with the spring clip.
- Hold the cleaner upright using the handle with your left hand.
- With your right hand slowly rotate the pedals backwards, repeat until the chain is clean.
- Dry the chain with a lint free cloth until the cloth shows no residue.
- Re-apply a good quality chain lubricant.
- Head off for your next ride!
*The plastic of this cleaner is not suitable for use with kerosene and other strong solvents.
Sort by: Newest First