Login & Write a Review
The Torpedo7 Air Series 300 inflatable tent is the instant solution to your holiday camping.
The Air Series 300 is a compact, yet roomy inflatable tent that can be pitched in minutes with minimal fuss. Large enough to comfortably accommodate up to 3 people, this tent features a separate lounge area complete with PVC clear windows to enjoy the view and a large main entry door.
Inflating this tent is quick and easy. No need to assemble any poles or put any pieces together, simply peg it out flat and inflate. Done. Three external valves are pumped up to 7psi each with the included pump complete with purge valve attachment so you have no fear of overinflation.
The internal privacy pod separates the lounge from the sleeping area. This pod room is suspended from the outer shell and constructed from 63D breathable polyester
Ventilation at the front and rear of the tent opens up to keep air flowing through the tent keeping you cool in hot weather, or alternatively can be closed down to keep the weather out
- Compact footprint with plenty of interior space
- Separate lounge area
- Internal privacy pod comfortably sleeps up to 3 adults
- Front and rear ventilation
- Tall – 180cm head height in the bedroom pod
- Easy setup – no separate parts or poles to assemble
- Seam sealed fly and polyethylene floor
- 3,000mm waterproof rating
- Internal electrical light cable routing
- 3x Air pillars – 7psi each
- 2x Doors – 1 front/1 side
- 1x Clear PVC side window
- 2x Porch poles
- Outer fly: 270cm x 495cm x 195cm (H)
- Inner pod: 220cm x 240cm x 185cm (H)
- Packed weight: 18.6kg
- Packed size: 80cm x 34cm x 34cm
- Frame: air bladder
- Waterproof rating: 3000mm
- Porch poles: 180cm x 16mm
- Outer fly: 150D Oxford Polyester
- Inner pod: 63D breathable polyester
- Floor: 120g/m2 Polyethylene
- Porch poles: Steel
Please Note: The warranty for Torpedo7 tents does not cover wind damage. This is standard practice for all tents sold within New Zealand and Australia.
Sort by: Newest First