Glide through the water with ease and put some distance into your SUP session with this streamlined Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard. The Torpedo7 Mako II features a narrower hull allowing for more efficient paddle strokes and with a volume of 340 litres it can accommodate up to 170kg.
- 3 webbing carry handles (front, centre, rear) with neoprene sleeve.
- PVC logo label on front handle and leash.
- 6 Stainless Steel D rings.
- Elastic 6 point deck rigging.
- Rail decals go on both sides of the board.
- Dimensions: 12'8" x 30" x 5"
- Volume: 340L
- Max Capacity: 170kg
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Coffin style backpack
- High pressure (20psi max) pump
- Coil leash
- 3 Piece aluminium paddle
- 1 large centre fin (2x smaller side fins attached)
- Repair kit
Please note – to ensure your first outing goes according to plan, we recommend inflating your ISUP and leaving it inflated for at least 24 hours before use to iron out any matters from long term storage and for you to become familiar with your new ISUP
Sort by: Newest First