Torpedo7 MX Wheel Set 14/121 Review
We have scaled down our popular full size wheelsets to suit the smaller cc bikes.
These TORPEDO7 Junior MX & Enduro CNC Wheel Sets are hand built to the highest standard. They have all been fully tested in Europe and are among some of the strongest wheels on the market, laced, trued, and ready to go, they are suitable for both MotoX and Enduro off-road. Wheels are bike specific and sized at 1.4x14" for the front and 1.6x12" for the rear.
Torpedo7 has in no way compromised on quality and are confident that the MX & Enduro CNC Wheel Set will fill a void in many fields.
- 7075 Aluminium Rim.
- Hubs are made of 6061-T6 Billet Series Aluminium.
- All hubs are anodised.
- Hubs run on Heavy Duty Standard OEM size bearings.
- Hubs take standard OEM size Discs and Sprockets.
- All spacers are made of 6061 T6 Series aluminium and have all been anodised black.
- Seals are double working seals.
- 8 gauge 304 stainless steel spokes with Nickel Plated Brass Nipples.
- All wheels are hand assembled by specialists wheel builders.
- Spare parts are available.
- Dual 6202-2RS Bearings
Please note as with any wheelsets these need to be broken in, Instructions can be downloaded hereKTM (Orange Hub/Black Rim) 50sx:
- KTM 50SX 02-13
KTM (Orange Hub/Black Rim) 65sx:
- KTM 65SX 01-17
Kawasaki (Green Hub/Black Rim):
- Kawasaki KX65 00-17
Note: We recommend using new brake & sprocket bolts when installing wheels.
Replace brake bolts with either standard M6 flange bolts or the KTM Disc Rotor Bolt Kit
Note: Images are reflection only, actual disc/sprocket pattern will match the OEM wheels pattern.