Shotgun Kids Mountain Bike Seat
With your child riding shotgun, you’ll help foster a love of the outdoors and a passion for riding. The only problem you’ll have is getting them off it.
About the Shotgun Kids MTB Seat:
- Suitable for children 2 – 5 years of age (and up to 22kg)
- Full rubber protection (for your alloy or carbon frame)
- Adjustable width to fit any frame size or shape
- Adjustable angle to fit flat or sloping top tubes
- Quick release for easy fitting and removal
Why ride with your child in front?
- So the weight is balanced in the centre of your bike
- So your little one can see where they’re going (and you can see them)
- So that you can talk to each other as you ride along together
Worried it won’t fit your bike?
The shotgun seat has adjustable width, adjustable angle and has a fully adjustable saddle. It fits top tubes from 35 – 68mm wide, and down tubes from 35 – 100mm wide.
“We’ve tried a trailer, and we’ve had one of those bike seats mounted on the back, but this works the best. Our son Hamish is literally squealing with joy when we take him for a ride” – Andrea MacLennan-Southgate.
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen