Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Folding Road Tyre - 700x25c2 Reviews
The popular all-round tire is the best in its category with its finely tuned balance of all critical elements that make a great product. Designed for intensive training it is equally suitable for racing events.
Vittoria have pioneered a revolutionary G+ tyre range using the worlds most lightweight, durable and flexible material, graphene plus. With high elasticity, high mechanical resistance, an enormous surface area, and a high thermal conductivity Vittoria have changed the tyre industry standard.
The world’s best-known and most-used cotton tubular tyre is the best performance tyre: fast, flexible, reliable and proven by millions of race kilometres, evolved.
If the tyre is rolling straight, the rubber is at its hardest and offers low rolling resistance. If the rider breaks, accelerates or corners, the compounds soften and offer significantly more grip.
- The world’s best tyre
- 3 compounds for best speed, grip, and suppleness
- Extra anti-puncture protection and suppleness thanks to a thicker tread
- Size: 700 x 25c
- ETRTO: 23-622
- ART Code: 111.3CS.00.23.411HD
- Weight: 235g (Approx.)
Graphene is a revolutionary material in the form of a very thin, nearly transparent sheet of pure carbon. In its extreme form it is as thin as a single atom (1/1,000,000,000th of a meter). Vittoria uses Directa Plus Graphene called G+, which is 2 to 8 atoms thin.
- Enormous surface area: 1 gram = around 2,630 m2 that can facilitate any chemical process
- High mechanical resistance: approximately 200 times stronger than steel
- High thermal conductibility: more than 2 times that of a diamond
- Less density: is equal to half that of aluminium
- High elasticity: equal to 6 times that of steel
- High electrical conductibility, transparency, lightness, flexibility and mechanical resistance