Tyres & Wheels
You asked and we delivered! The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the classic Corsa.
Sharing the same 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and technical 4C Graphene compound technology, the Corsa Control adds a textured shoulder tread to the mix. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability.
- Weight: 265g
- Casing: K 320 Corespun TPI
- Discipline: Competition
- Tire choice of professional riders for races on cobble stones and pavé. Winner of 2018 Strade Bianche.
- Thicker tread for the best puncture protection in colder conditions.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased resistance.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, better rolling and better grip on the sides