Bags & Packs
Storage is definitely the Astrum’s strong point, but when you start to cram all your equipment your back is really starts to suffer! Using Vaude’s Tergolight Comfort suspension system with two integrated frames provides efficient load distribution and greater stability. And to meet the needs of different torso lengths, the system also has load positioning straps and shoulder straps with continuous adjustability.
The Astrum is so versatile, it even features a pouch for you to connect your own hydration reservoir, extendable gaiter under the lid for additional pack space, sleeping bag compartment and a detachable rain cover to keep the pack and your belongings dry. Constructed from a combination of 210D and 410 Polyurethane coated Polyamide, the Astrum 60+10 is built to handle snags, rough terrains and will go the distance.
Buy a backpack from Vaude and you get a functional piece of gear that’s not only the result of innovation and engineering – it’s also a reflection of their passion for the outdoors.
- Tergolight Comfort suspension system - Individually adjustable supportive back
- Padded hip belt with pocket
- Variable lid height
- Separate bottom compartment
- Front opening in main compartment
- Lid pocket
- Additional zip lid pocket inside
- 2 outer mesh pockets
- Integrated rain cover
- Opening for hydration system
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 210 D small Honeycomb Polyurethane coated
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 420 D Plain Polyurethane coated
- Lining: 100% Polyamide; 210 D Polyurethane coated
- Rain cover: 100% Polyamide; 190 T Polyurethane coated
- Volume: 70L (60+10L)
- Dimensions: 88 x 35 x 24cm
- Weight: 2610g
- Medium/Large: 162 – 185 cm
- X Large: 180 – 203cm