An ankle-high powerhouse, the PHD Outdoor Light Mini is made for mileage. Great for long summer treks, it combines support, stretch, and recovery.
Featuring Indestructawool technology for ultimate durability and the 4 Degree® elite fit system for a dialed fit. Light cushioning offers impact protection on the road or trail, while the Virtually Seamless toe offer more comfort in a trail shoe.
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light cushioned shin and sole for impact absorption and warmth
- Sock Height: Micro
- 1.5" overall height
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 2% Elastane