By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
The best-selling wearable sleeping bag is now 100% recycled.
We redesigned the Original Selk’bag to be better for the planet and better for your adventures. Being sustainable has never been so comfy and cozy!
- Elastic Hand Enclosures: Elastic no-hassle hand openings allow your kids to bring your hands in and out of the bag super easy!
- Kangaroo Style Pocket: Bring your hands to rest and keep anything you need handy.
- Adjustable Hood: The attached hood is both insulated and adjustable for best fit, warmth, and comfort.
- Removable Booties: Zip-off booties reinforced with durable nylon so you can wear your own shoes when active, or the booties when sleeping.
- Cargo Pocket: Stash your phone or whatever you need handy.
- Leg Vents: Leg vents help to regulate temperature for times when you get too warm.
- Side Entry: Access your pockets or fly.
- Stuff Sack: Keep your Selk' organized and ready to-go with a convenient stuff sack.
- Hollow-Fibre insulation: Synthetic insulation made up of tiny circular clusters of fibre that mimic the properties of down clusters, keep you toast on the go or while sleeping.
- Soft Polyester Shell: Super soft polyester shell and lining
- Balaclava Added: The face mask offers added warmth and protection against cold and winds in more extreme conditions.
- Machine Washable: Engage with any coming adventures. Your Selk’bag is approved for machine washing.
- Shell: 100% post-consumer Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% post-consumer Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: Two-layer synthetic 100% post-consumer Recycled Hollow-Fiber Insulation
- Small: 3.39 lb / 1.54 kg
- Medium: 3.79 lb / 1.72 kg
- Large: 4.16 lb / 1.89 kg
- X-Large: 4.59 lb / 2.08 kg
- Comfort: 44° F / 6°C
- Limit: 35° F / 2°C
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen