By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
The environmentally sustainable Nomad lives up to its name. An adventurous spirit in harmony with nature, respectful to our environment.
The wearable sleeping bag built for freedom of movement with cozy comfort and warmth.
- Elastic Hand Enclosures: Elastic no-hassle hand openings allow your kids to bring your hands in and out of the bag super easy!
- Kangaroo Style Pocket: Bring your hands to rest and keep anything you need handy.
- Adjustable Hood: The attached hood is both insulated and adjustable for best fit, warmth, and comfort.
- Removable Booties: Zip-off booties reinforced with durable nylon so you can wear your own shoes when active, or the booties when sleeping.
- Cargo Pocket: Stash your phone or whatever you need handy.
- Leg Vents: Leg vents help to regulate temperature for times when you get too warm.
- Side Entry: Access your pockets or fly.
- Compression Stuff Sack: The compression stuff sack allows you to trim the bulk so you can have better-organized packing.
- Primaloft® Insulation: Synthetic insulation made up of tiny circular clusters of fibre that mimic the properties of down clusters, keep you toast on the go or while sleeping.
- Soft Polyester Shell: Super soft polyester shell and lining
- Balaclava Added: Face mask offers added warmth and protection against cold and winds in more extreme conditions.
- Machine Washable: Engage with any coming adventures. Your Selk’bag is approved for machine washing
- Shell: 100% post-consumer Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% post-consumer Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: 100% post-consumer Recycled Primaloft® Black Thermoplume®
- Small: 3.39 lb / 1.54 kg
- Medium: 3.79 lb / 1.72 kg
- Large: 4.16 lb / 1.89 kg
- X-Large: 4.59 lb / 2.08 kg
- Comfort: 44° F / 6°C
- Limit: 35° F / 2°C
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen