Pedals - Flator 4x interest free payments of $57.37
With a thin and wide design that provides plenty of grip and stability, the OneUp aluminium pedals offers great performance in a durable and easy to maintain package
The OneUp Aluminium Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminium Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
When it s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
- Weight: 365g
- Platform Size: 115x105mm
- # of Pins: 10 per side
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Height: 8.3-12mm
- Pin to Axle distance: 112mm
- Color: Black, Green, Grey, Blue, Orange, Red, Purple, OilSlick
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- SRAM carbon cranks - Due to the deep counterbore of these crank arms, OneUp Alloy pedals are not compatible with SRAM carbon cranks.
- Crank boots - OneUp Alloy pedals are not compatible with protective crank boots. We recommend removing crank boots before installation.
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen