"The pedals performed flawlessly and just seemed to get better with time as they spun more freely and the edges were smoothed out. The best thing about them is the grip. Heel down, heel up or pedalling out of saddle, the pedals always provided reliable and predictable grip."
The OneUp Composite Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 355g, they won't slow you down on the climbs. Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedal sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The thin leading edge chamfered design gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle.
- 10 rear loading Steel pins / side, with Nyloc nuts
- DU plus cartridge bearing axle system
- Thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off obstacles
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
- Weight: 355g
- Platform Size: 115x105mm
- # of Pins: 10 per side
- Axle Material: Black chromo steel
- Height: 18.5mm (13.3 at the leading edge)
- Pin to Axle distance: 108mm
- Body Material: Nylon Composite
Sort by: Newest First