Login & Write a Review
With a thin and wide design that provides plenty of grip and stability, the OneUp aluminium pedals offers great performance in a durable and easy to maintain package”
The OneUp Aluminium Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 355g, the OneUp Aluminium Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
Each pedal contains 4 double sealed full cartridge bearing and no bushings, to eliminate axle play and provide ultimate long-term durability. When it’s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- 4 sealed cartridge bearings per pedal
- Ultra-thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
- Weight: 355g
- Platform Size: 115x105mm
- # Of Pins: 10 per side
- Axle Material: Chromalloy steel
- Height: 8.3-12mm
- Pin to Axle distance: 112mm
Sort by: Newest First