Pair with a narrow-wide chainring up front for a clean and effective setup.
- For use with Sram / Shimano Cassettes
- Material: CNC'd 7075 T-6
- Comes with spacer and longer B tension screw
- For use with 10 speed drivetrains
- Anodised with laser etched graphics
- Colour: Black
- 40t - Shimano: SLX HG81 - Not Compatible / XT M771-10 (11-34t) - 15 or 17t / XTR M980 (11-34t) - 15 or 17t
- 42t - Shimano: SLX HG81 - Not Compatible / XT M771-10 (11-36t) - 15 or 17t / XTR M980 (11-36t) - 15 or 17t
- 42t - SRAM: XO PG-1080 (11-36t) - Not Compatible / X9 PG-1070 (11-36t) - 15 or 17t / X7 PG-1050 (11-36t) - 15 or 17t / X5 PG-1030 (11-36t) - 15 or 17t
- 1. Remove the lockring and existing cassette from your rear wheel.
- 2. Remove the stock 15 or 17t sprocket and one spacer from your cassette.
- 3. Install the ReCOGnition 40T or 42T sprocket and then the spacer provided onto the freehub body.
- 4. Install all remaining cassette sprockets and spacers.
(There should be 10 evenly spaced sprockets on the freehub body)
- 5. Reinstall the cassette lockring and tighten it to the noted torque.