Drive train Components
Available Online Only
If you are wanting find the new found simplicity of a 1X setup you can’t go past the Blackspire Snaggletooth Narrow/Wide Chainring. Designed to give a solid, non-slip interface between your chain and crank.
CNC’d from 7075 T-6 alloy, the teeth have a wider, taller profile than standard to mesh consistently with your drivetrain making chain drops a thing of the past and machined flanges on the inside of the ring allow you to run a 30T chainring on a 104BCD crankset, providing a rock solid contact point with the crank.
Perfect for a 1x drive train conversion for 9, 10 or 11 speeds.
- CNC'd 7075 T-6
- For 1X drivetrains
- Treaded bolt holes
- BCD: 104
- Cut from .160" material for strength and long life
- 30t Cut from .3" material
- For use with 9, 10 or 11 speed drivetrains
- Anodized w/Laser etched Graphics
- Doesn't require chain guide system
- Weight: 45g
Sort by: Newest First