Bike Resistance Trainers
The Ultimate Indoor Training Experience
More powerful, accurate, and responsive, the KICKR indoor bike trainer is tuned for the world’s most demanding cyclists, delivering the ultimate indoor training experience.
Grade simulator positions riders to simulate up to 20% incline or 10% descent and pairs to the KICKR Smart Trainer to deliver an unmatched training experience.
Smart fan can be manually controlled, paired to your phone via bluetooth, or connect to ANT+ speed sensors, heart rate monitors and smart trainers to blast riders with up to 30 mph of targeted, cooling airflow.
A virtually silent design, combined with a 16 lb. flywheel, makes KICKR the most realistic indoor training experience.
Speed, Distance, Power And Cadence
KICKR provides vital cycling etrics including speed, distance, cadence, and power.
KICKR’s heavy-duty frame and components provide best-in-class precision, stability and durability.
Serious And Precise Power
With over 2,200 watts of resistance that’s accurate to within +/- 1%, KICKR stands up to the demands of the world’s most powerful cyclists.
- Wireless Technology: ANT+®, BLUETOOTH® Low Energy, and ANT+ FE-C
- Device Control: iOS, Android, and PC (Mac and Windows)
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Wireless Firmware :Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party Power Meter :Compatibility: Yes
- Metrics: Speed, Distance, Power, Cadence
- Max Power Wattage: 2200 W
- Max Incline: 20%
- Flywheel Weight: 16 lbs (7.25 kg)
- Footprint (L x W) : 21" x 28" (54 cm x 71 cm)
- Total Weight: 47 lbs (21 kg)
- Wheel Size: 24", 650c, 700c, 26", 27.5", 29"
- Axle: 130 and 135mm quick release, 12x142mm, and 12x148mm
- Cassette: 11 Speed with 11-28 ratio included. Compatible with 8, 9 & 10 Speed.
- KICKR Axis Feet: Yes
- Disc Brake Clearance: Yes
- KICKR CLIMB Compatible: Yes
- KICKR HEADWIND Compatible: Yes
- Front Wheel Block: N/A
- Materials: Steel
- Controlled Resistance Yes
Please check for compatibility - adaptor may be required
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen