Bike Resistance Trainers
The KICKR CORE is the latest in Wahoo's line of smart indoor bike trainers.
It delivers a realistic, accurate, and quiet indoor training experience by using the proven flywheel technology and advanced algorithms of Wahoo's legendary indoor bike trainers. The KICKR CORE indoor trainer is built with the durability to withstand all of your indoor training sessions and no other brand of smart trainers has more apps and software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road.
- Kickr Climb Compatible: Wahoo's KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator was designed in conjuction with the KICKR smart trainers to deliver a unmatched indoor training experience when combined.
- Kickr Headwind Compatible: KICKR HEADWIND was designed to deliver innovative climate control to your indoor training experience.
- Thru Axle Compatible: The new KICKR features 12x142 and 12x148 thru axle compatibility in addition to standard 130/135mm quick release. Click to find out if your bike is compatible.
- +/- 2% Power Accuracy: Enhanced power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement and generate up to 1800W.
- 16% Maximum Grade: Maximum percent grade adjusts to simulate up to a 16 degree incline.
- Led Indicator Lights: Visual confirmation that KICKR CORE is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth and / or ANT+.
- Ant+, Ant+ Fe-C And Bluetooth Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR CORE to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
- Professional Grade Durability: Robust steel construction ensures the KICKR CORE stays in place while you crank out the watts and stands up to years of heavy use.
- Controlled Resistance: When connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software.
- Realistic Ride Feel: The KICKR flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and TrainerRoad.
- Measures Speed, Distance And Power: Get these vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride.
- Third Party App Compatibility: Works with popular training apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad. For more details on which apps are compatible with the KICKR, download our in-depth KICKR app comparison chart.
- Third Party Power Meter Support: Compatible with a third party power meter.
- Part Number: WFBKTR4
- Dimensions (legs open): 20"L x 23"W x 19"H
- Dimensions (legs closed): 9"L x 23"W x 21"H
- Weight (unboxed): 40 lb
- Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle
- Adapters: Included
- Drivetrain: Cassette not included.
- Requires Purchase/Installation of New Cassette: 8/9/10/11 Speed SRAM/Shimano
- KICKR CLIMB: Compatible Yes
- RPM Cadence: Not Included
- Front Wheel Block: Not Included
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: + / - 2%
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party Power Meter Support: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth
- Devices: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max User Weight: 250 lb
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 12 lb
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 16%
- Maximum Power Output: 1800W
Sort by: Newest First