Is shopping with Torpedo7 secure?
What is our Cookies Policy?
- To recognise your computer or device and greet you each time you visit our website, without bothering you with a request to register or log-in,
- To keep track of products or services you view, so that we can send you news about those products or services,
- To measure traffic patterns, to determine which areas of our websites have been visited, and to measure transaction patterns in the aggregate,
- To research our users' habits so that we can improve our online products and services,
- To operate our websites efficiently with a high level of functionality,
- To measure the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives,
- To learn about customer preferences so that we can present customers with web content and advertising that is relevant to them,
- To measure the number of advertising referrals we have received to our websites from other websites,
- To produce data on web traffic and customer web activity through our website.
Unauthorised emails from Torpedo7
Torpedo7 advises people who received an email from email@example.com to delete the email and not open the attachment. The email appears to be from a Torpedo7 address but is not from us.
We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and if people would like more information about internet and email scams we advise they visit www.netsafe.org.nz