Snow Workshops are open
Do your skis or snowboards need some love before you head away from your winter snow trip this year? Torpedo7 offer a diverse range of ski and snowboard tuning services around the country. Whether you live in the North or South Island, our conveniently located stores are here to improve your experience on the mountains; waxing, edging, full tunes, binding mounts, boot adjustments, and more! Snow Workshop services can vary depending the store location. Check out our Winter Services menu below, or head to our Store Locator page to find your local Torpedo7. To learn more, either drop in-store or give us a ring. We'll see you out there!
Torpedo7 offer complimentary Snow Workshop services when selected items are purchased in-store or online. For example:
- Free boot fitting when skis or snowboard boots are purchased in-store or online
- Free ski binding mounts when both the skis and bindings are purchased in-store or online.
- Free snowboard setup when both the snowboard and bindings are purchased in-store or online.
For more information about these Free Services, click here.
|Wax & Edge*
|Binding Adjustments & Basic Boot Repairs
|Ski Mount / Remount*
|Full Tune + P-TEX repairs**
*These services are not available in Manakau. ** These are extra snow workshop services available. Please chat to your local Torpedo7 Team about workshop services and availability. Tier 2 Services are available in Hamilton CBD, Taupo, Nelson, Christchurch Tower Junction, North Link Christchurch, Queenstown central, Remarkables Park and all Auckland stores. All other stores are able to provide Tier 1 Servicing.
Snow Workshop Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings are recommended, especially prior to school holidays.
- Servicing your skis, snowboards and boots may take up to 72 hours. Faster turnaround on
this timeframe may incur an additional charge.
- Certain specialised ski binding remount services may not be available at all stores.
- Parts are available at an additional cost, unless specified otherwise. We will let you know if
you require replacement parts and the costs for these prior to completing these
replacements as part of our service.
- Snow Workshop services may vary per store. Please consult our qualified technicians to
learn what services are available and for full pricing of these services. Custom services are
charged at an hourly rate.
- Snow Workshops may not be open during the off-season (i.e. October to May).
- Snow Workshop services are available to all customers and all equipment, old and new, no
matter where you purchased your gear. We reserve the right to advise where we think the condition of your gear may compromise your safety.
- Free Snow Workshop Services (for example; free ski mounts, free snowboard setups and
free boot liner modification) are only available to eligible Torpedo7 customers who have
purchased the relevant equipment from one of our stores, or
Please click here for our Free Services Terms and Conditions.
- For more information and to book, chat with your local Torpedo7 crew.