Zip - payment options
Zip Co Limited is an external payment service provider. Torpedo7 offers Zip as a further payment option for you when purchasing goods from us.
Terms & Conditions of Use
- Zip Co Limited is an external service provider and is not part of Torpedo7 or an associated subsidiary.
- Fees - there are no initial fees* applicable to you for using the Zip service. *Some fees may apply if you default on a payment.
- For Zip's FAQ's and full Terms and Conditions please go to zip.co/nz.
- Credit criteria and credit checks apply to the use of the Zip service. When you sign up to Zip, your minimum credit limit is $150, maximum credit limit is $1000.
- The Zip payment service is available for in-store purchases.
- The Zip service may be used for in-store purchases with a value of between $50 to $1000. Zip is not available for amounts lower or higher than those stated above.
- Product Exclusions - Gift Cards and any other products in this category are not able to be purchased using the Zip method of payment.
- Zip cannot be used in conjunction with any other payment type (i.e. split-tender). The purchase must be made in full with Zip. If you do not have enough available credit on your Zip balance, you must use another form of payment (credit card, cash etc.).
- Purple Visa Card Purple Dollars are not applicable when paying with Zip.
- If you are a Team Member, you may use your Team Card in conjunction with transacting your payment through the Zip service.
What you need
- You must be over 18 at the time of your purchase in order to be able to use the Zip service.
- Zip is only available to New Zealand residents.
- In order to use the Zip payment service, you must have a current New Zealand Driver's Licence and a New Zealand debit or credit card. If you do not have either of these, please contact Zip directly to discuss further options.
- Should you have any issues with your purchase, you are able to return your product to us under our standard terms. Go to https://www.torpedo7.co.nz/right-of-return for further information.
- Cash refunds or refunds directly back to your credit or debit card are not permitted. Any refunds made by Torpedo7 will be made directly to Zip who will refund back to the card that you used to pay for your goods. This refund may take up to seven (7) days. Refer to Zip's terms and conditions for further information.
- Refunds will be made to the full original purchase, and any items that you have retained ownership of will be added back to your Zip account.
- Goods may be exchanged under our standard exchange or change-of-mind terms, however a full reversal of the original purchase must be made, and any items that you do not wish to exchange will be added back to your Zip account. In the event the item you have exchanged is of higher value, this additional value will be charged to your Zip account.