Click & Collect
How contactless Click & Collect works during Alert Level 2
During checkout, select 'Click & Collect' as your delivery method. Then select the store you would like to collect from and complete your order.
We will email you when your order is ready for collection. It might take a little longer than usual due to high demand.
Contactless Click & Collect available at all stores in COVID alert level 2
We're taking steps to ensure Click & Collect remains contactless. This means that on collection of your order you can expect the following:
- We'll maintain a 2-metre distance at all times to ensure maximum safety for customers and staff.
- For larger items, if required our team will work in pairs with the appropriate personal protective equipment to assist you.
- We will be limiting the number of people allowed in a store at any one time.
- If you're feeling unwell or are self-isolating, please send a friend or family member to collect your order. If another person is collecting an order on your behalf you will need to advise the store of their details prior to their arrival.
- Please ensure that you bring in proof of purchase and a valid photo ID. (driver's license, passport or 18+ card) when collecting your order.