GENERAL CUSTOMER TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
These customer terms and conditions of sale (“Terms”) are issued by The Warehouse Group and are effective from 25 October 2022.
By “The Warehouse Group” we mean the following companies and their associated brands:
- The Warehouse Limited, including The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming and MarketClub
- Torpedo7 Limited
- com Limited, including TheMarket and 1-day
In these Terms, we refer to The Warehouse Group as “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Group” and we refer to each company (and each associated brand) within The Warehouse Group as a “Group Entity”.
These Terms comprise of:
- General Terms, which apply to all Group Entities and your use of each Group Entity’s Websites and Platforms, Stores and Services (each defined below); and
- Specific Terms, which apply to a specific Group Entity and your use of that specific Group Entity’s Websites and Platforms, Stores and Services.
We are proud to be able to provide customers with the choice to purchase goods from a wide range of sources. In addition to enabling you to purchase goods directly from our Group Entities, we also provide the ability for you to purchase goods from independent third party sellers (“Third Party Sellers” or “3P Sellers”), directly via our Websites and Platforms. We are committed to keeping your shopping experience as easy as possible, regardless of whether you purchase from us, or from a 3P Seller. However, at times, processes and your purchasing experience may be different. Where relevant, these Terms also set out what you can expect when purchasing goods from a 3P Seller.
We may change these Terms at any time, and changes will be posted on our Websites and Platforms. We will notify you where there are any material changes to these Terms. By continuing to use any of our Websites and Platforms and/or purchase goods or services from us, you continue to agree to these Terms and are bound by any changes to them.
Please read these Terms carefully. If you need to refer to them again, they can be accessed via our Websites and Platforms.
- Purchasing goods from 3P Sellers
The following terms apply when purchasing goods from 3P Sellers via our Websites and Platforms. Where there is any inconsistency between the terms in this clause and the remainder of these Terms, the terms in this clause will take priority.
- In addition to selling our goods, we also provide the ability for 3P Sellers to sell their goods via our Websites and Platforms. Where goods are being sold by a 3P Seller, the listing will include the 3P Seller’s details in addition to any terms of sale specific to the 3P Sellers’s goods (for example, estimated delivery timeframes and delivery costs). You can identify whether a good is sold by a Group Entity or by a 3P Seller by looking for ‘Sold and Shipped by’ (or similar language) when browsing our Websites and Platforms.
- By purchasing goods from a 3P Seller, you are transacting directly with the 3P Seller, and The Warehouse Group is not a party to the transaction. As a result, The Warehouse Group does not control any aspect of the transaction, including the listing content, the accuracy or the quality, shipping or delivery of goods. Delivery times are set by 3P Sellers and therefore vary depending on which 3P Seller you are purchasing from.
- You agree that where you are purchasing goods from 3P Sellers, The Warehouse Group is not responsible for the transactions that occur between you and the 3P Seller, nor are we responsible for the 3P Seller’s goods or associated services, to the extent permitted by law. We make no warranty or representation regarding any goods or services to be supplied by the 3P Seller. Nothing in this clause is intended to have the effect of restricting or modifying your rights or our obligations that cannot be restricted or modified by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
- Unless specified otherwise, promotions, offers, and deals advertised by our Group Entities do not apply to goods sold by 3P Sellers.
- The following payment methods are not available for transactions in which goods are being purchased from a 3P
Seller. Further, you agree not to attempt to make a purchase from a 3P Seller using the following payment methods.
- The Warehouse Christmas Club
- Gift Cards issued by Group Entities (except for purchases on TheMarket with a gift card issued by TheMarket).
- Placing Orders
Due to photographic and screen limitations, actual goods may differ to a small extent in visual appearance from the way they appear on our Websites and Platforms.
Any information contained on our Websites and Platforms constitutes an invitation to treat only and is not an offer to supply any goods or service.
When you place an order, you are making an offer to buy goods or services.
To order goods, add them to the shopping cart and proceed through the checkout process on the relevant Website or Platform. You will be required to provide delivery and payment information, and other information about your order. If this information is successfully provided, you will be led to a confirmation page with full details of your order (which you can use as a receipt of your order).
Some goods sold via our Websites and Platforms carry an age restriction. If a good you have selected is age restricted, you will be required to confirm that you are an appropriate age to purchase the good. Confirming this means you represent to us (and, if applicable, the 3P Seller) that you are of an eligible age and that you are not purchasing the good on behalf of a person who is not the appropriate age.
We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received and accepted your order and will take payment upon acceptance.
If you are ordering from a 3P Seller (including through TheMarket.com) payment will be taken prior to confirmation that the order has been accepted. However, if the 3P Seller rejects your order, you will be refunded in full.
- Fair Use Policy
All goods and services offered for sale on our Websites and Platforms, including those on sale, promotion or with any discounts on retail prices, are offered under our Fair Use Policy.
We reserve the right to place quantity limits on goods. Discount limits per customer and maximum savings per customer will be monitored for any suspected abuse of the Fair Use Policy. Persistent abuse of our Fair Use Policy may result in suspension or termination of your customer accounts with us.
- Cancelling Orders
We reserve the right to cancel orders that we believe to be placed for commercial purposes or are fraudulent (including where we believe there may have been credit card or a payment related fraud) or otherwise breach our Fair Use Policy. We may also cancel orders where there has been an error in the listing of the good (e.g. an incorrect price, image or description of a good) and/or a stock complication arises.
If we cancel your order, you will be refunded in full to the purchasing account. Prior to any such cancellation, we may contact you and discuss appropriate changes to your order.
You can request to cancel your order (or part of your order) for any reason unless it has already been shipped. If we are able to successfully process your cancellation request before your order is shipped, you will receive a full refund of any payments you have made for that order. Please note that creating a cancellation request does not guarantee that your order will not be shipped.
Refer to the ‘Returns’ section below to find out about our returns policies.
Unless specified otherwise, all prices listed in store, on Websites and Platforms, are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. Please note that prices may be altered at any time for any reason. Delivery charges may be listed separately. Online and in store pricing may differ.
Orders delivered from outside New Zealand (e.g. when purchasing from a 3P Seller) may be subject to duties or other charges. You will be responsible for paying such duties or other charges and acknowledge that delivery of orders may be delayed where payment of such duties or other charges is required. However, you may reject the notice to pay tax and duties or other charges, in which case your order will be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
- Payment Methods
Please refer to the relevant brand’s Specific Terms for further information on available payment methods.
- Gift Card Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below specifically relate to the use of gift cards issued by our Group Entities (“Gift Card”).
- Gift Cards have the following validity periods:
- The Warehouse – 24 months after purchase or last recharge.
- Warehouse Stationery – 24 months after purchase.
- Torpedo7 – 24 months after the last transaction.
- Noel Leeming - 5 years from purchase date.
- TheMarket – eGift Cards are valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- Depending on which Group Entity issued the Gift Card, it may or may not be usable by you for purchases online. Please refer to the relevant Specific Terms to find out more about whether your Gift Card can be used online.
- Once the Gift Card is used, any unused value associated with the Gift Card will be either remain on the Gift Card or, if the Gift Card is an electronic gift card, any unused value will be reissued with a new code and will remain valid until the expiry date stated on the reissued Gift Card.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you must pay for the balance with an accepted method of payment. Only one Gift Card can be redeemed per transaction.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable, non-returnable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- With the exception of purchases made on TheMarket.com using TheMarket e-Gift Card, Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase goods from 3P Sellers.
- Gift cards cannot be used as payment on Finance balances.
- Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Each electronic Gift Card is identified by an individual code that must not be changed or copied by you.
- You are not allowed to transfer, re-assign, or re-sell Gift Cards.
- Balance information on Gift Cards can be found at the relevant Group Entity’s Website or Platform and/or via the scanning booth that issued the Gift Card (if applicable).
- Delivery of your order
Deliveries must be to New Zealand addresses. Delivery lead times and delivery costs for goods may vary. Each item you purchase may have a lead time displayed on it indicating an estimated delivery date or time of your order.
After placing your order, you may be able to track its progress by logging into the relevant Website and Platform which will either display the progress of your order, or provide a link to the relevant carrier’s site (where you can check your order’s progress). You will receive an email that confirms your order has been dispatched.
To ensure successful delivery, you must provide a delivery address where someone will be present during business hours. We will not be liable for late delivery where attempted delivery has occurred on or before the relevant delivery timeframe, or where an inappropriate form of delivery is selected for the goods purchased.
‘Click and collect’ may be available when checking out on our Websites and Platforms. Where it is available, you can select the store or collection point you want to collect your order from when you place your order. We will provide you with a collection reference that you’ll need to bring in store to collect your order.
If you live at a rural address, you must indicate that at checkout for your item to be delivered. Please note that if you don't select rural delivery but your order is being delivered to a rural address, this may result in a request for you to pay a rural delivery fee before your order is delivered. This additional fee is charged because rural delivery couriers are subcontracted to deliver your parcel from the nearest post office. These couriers then on-charge this fee.
Refer to Specific Terms to find out more about the applicable returns policies.
MarketClub is a membership programme run by The Warehouse Limited on behalf of the retail brands that operate under The Warehouse Group Limited. Click here for MarketClub terms and conditions.
We want you to have a safe and secure online shopping experience. All payments via our Websites and Platforms are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, whereby sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy. You can help to protect your details from unauthorised access by logging out each time you finish using the site, particularly if you are doing so from a public or shared computer. For security purposes certain transactions and interactions (e.g. Customer Care) may require proof of identification.
Our Websites and Platforms have links to third party websites. These sites have not been prepared by us and are not under our control. Any third party links are only provided for convenience and we are not responsible for the content or availability of any of these links.
- Accessing our Websites and Platforms and associated services
When you create an account, you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorised activity on your account if you fail to keep your account login information secure. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re-secure your account.
Other than connecting to our Websites and Platforms via HTTP requests using a web browser, or via one of our official apps, you must not, and must not attempt to:
- gain access to our Website and Platform servers;
- disrupt, modify or interfere with our Websites and Platforms, associated services or any associated software, hardware and servers in any way;
- modify any content or service on our Websites and Platforms.
- use our Websites and Platforms in any inappropriate or unlawful way.
We do not warrant that our Websites and Platforms will be available at all times and without disruption. We may make changes to the content on our Websites and Platforms at any time without notice.
Some Group Entities may allow you to grant us permission or authorisation to feature your content through our
and our [Group Privacy Statement] before you grant permission or authorisation for us to feature your content.
In these terms 'Content' refers to the image, photo, video, text, graphics or other content you have published on
social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube) or submitted or uploaded
directly to social media platforms affiliated with The Warehouse Group and its subsidiaries and entities. "You" or
"Author" refers to the author of the Content.
You agree that
- you are at least 18 years of age or if you are under 18 years of age, you have your parent or legal guardian's permission to grant authorisation for us to feature your Content.
- the Content is your own creation and you own or control all rights.
- your Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties - including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations.
- you have appropriate permission, rights, licenses, clearances and consent from any person(s) or other third-party appearing in the Content.
- you are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors under 18 years of age depicted in the Content
- the Content does not contain any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined at our sole discretion.
Our use of your Content
- You agree to grant us an unlimited, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to reproduce, edit, modify, publish, broadcast, distribute and otherwise use your Content in connection with advertising, publicity, promotional and marketing activities related to The Warehouse Group, its associated agencies, subsidiaries and entities.
- This includes, but is not limited to, sharing and publishing your Content on social media pages, websites, newsletters, blogs, emails, mailers, signage, news media and other printed and online advertising. We may edit or modify your Content for formatting, navigation, integration or other purposes. We will endeavour to not materially distort your Content.
- You acknowledge our use of your Content is without compensation or payment. You also grant us the right to publish your social profile information or other information you have submitted in connection with any use of your Content, including but not limited to your name, username, profile picture, likeness, original caption, biographical information and region. Use of your Content is at our sole discretion.
- We have no obligation to use or feature your Content. We reserve the right to remove or stop using any Content at any time, for any reason. Use of your Content does not imply endorsement or affiliation with you.
You will retain ownership, copyright and intellectual property rights that you have in relation to your Content. We will endeavour to credit you when your Content is published, reproduced or otherwise used, where reasonably practicable.
Limitations of Liability
You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold The Warehouse Group and their associated agencies, subsidiaries and entities harmless from any liability related in any way to the use of your Content.
The use of your Content is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that as between you and us, we are the sole owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in Websites and Platforms and all goods listed on them. We hold copyright in all content and elements of our Websites and Platforms. You must not copy, alter or reproduce any good, our content or logo, or our Websites and Platforms (or any part of them including any materials such as site design, text, graphics, interfaces etc), nor permit any person to do so without our prior written consent.
If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display, and distribute the content of your correspondence or communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on our Websites and Platforms and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved goods and services that we provide.
Subject to the law, The Warehouse Group does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission on our Websites and Platforms or your use of the Websites and Platforms. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on our Websites and Platforms, or accessed through, our Websites and Platforms.
To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, The Warehouse Group makes no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, accuracy or availability of our Websites and Platforms or any other website or platform.
You agree to at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, The Warehouse Group and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred or suffered by The Warehouse Group arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against The Warehouse Group where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with, or in respect of your breach of, these Terms.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of these Terms and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under these Terms, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these Terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us. Headings are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
Our Websites and Platforms and any use of them is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand and you and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
The following Specific Terms relate to Torpedo7 Limited and apply when you are using torpedo7.co.nz, and its apps or social media pages and when using, visiting or participating in (as applicable) associated Stores and Services.
Where there is any inconsistency between these Specific Terms and the General Terms, these Specific Terms will take priority.
- Payment Options
The following payment methods are available. Please see below for further information on terms, conditions and
|Online & In-Store||In-Store Only||Online Only|
- Specific Payment Terms and Conditions
The following conditions apply to layby purchases:
- Minimum 20% deposit is required.
- Laybys must be fully paid off and collected within eight weeks.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be taken for all laybys cancelled after four weeks.
- Laybys are only available on purchases made in store and are not available on online orders.
We offer you the option of paying for your goods through ZIP. ZIP is an external service provider and is not part of The Warehouse Group. There are no initial fees applicable to you for using the ZIP service. Some fees may apply if you default on a payment. Credit criteria and credit checks apply to the use of the ZIP service. For ZIP’s FAQ’s and full Terms and Conditions please go to https://zip.co/nz. The ZIP service may be used for purchases with a value of between $50 to $1500, though it is possible that higher value items could also be purchased subject to a variable initial payment. Details of payment schedule will be presented as part of the checkout process. Goods Exclusions – Gift Cards, iTunes cards, Gaming Cards and any other goods in this category are not able to be purchased using the ZIP method of payment.
In order to be eligible to use the ZIP service you must:
- be over 18 at the time of your purchase;.
- be a New Zealand resident; and
- have a current New Zealand Driver’s Licence and a New Zealand debit or credit card. If you do not have either of these, please contact ZIP directly at https://zip.co/nz to discuss further options.
The Purple Visa Card Purple Dollar earn, and Farmlands discount are not applicable when paying with ZIP.
12 Months Interest Free
12 months interest free available on finance of $250 and over using Purple Visa Card, which is issued by SBS Money Limited. Purple Visa Card Terms and Conditions, credit criteria and rates and fees (including a $55 establishment fee and a $55 annual fee) apply. Visit purplevisa.co.nz for further details. Prevailing interest rate (which can be found on the Rates and Fees page at purplevisa.co.nz ) will apply to any outstanding balance at the expiry of the interest free period. This offer is available instore and online and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Torpedo7 promotional offer. Purple Visa Card is a brand of Finance Now.
Rates and Fees
Minimum monthly payments (3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is the greater) and any charges eligible for deferred payment will not apply until expiry of any Deferred Payment Plan but must be made during the Interest Free Term. If you make only the minimum monthly payment, you may not pay off your purchase before the expiry of the Interest Free Term. So, if you can, always pay more than the minimum amount due. Prevailing interest rate (which can be found on the Rates and Fees page at purplevisa.co.nz) applies to any outstanding balance on the expiry of the Interest Free Term.
A one-off establishment fee of $55 is charged when you open your Purple Visa Card Account. You will see the establishment fee charge on your first statement. Establishment fee is not charged during a Deferred Payment Plan but will be charged if you have other Transactions on your account that are not related to a Deferred Payment Plan.
Annual Account Fee
A fee of $55 is charged at the anniversary of your Purple Visa Card account and is for maintaining the account for the previous 12 months. It is then charged each subsequent year the account remains open.
Finance options available on purchases of $249 and over.
Finance is based on a term of 48 months at an interest rate of 22.3% p.a. and include a $2.95 monthly service fee and a $55 establishment fee (excludes optional Payment Protection Insurance). Details of finance (including weekly payments, the total amount repayable over the term of the loan, interest rate and any applicable fees) can be confirmed with a detailed quote in store. Full disclosure of all of the terms of your finance will also be provided to you in the Finance Now disclosure statement for your consideration prior to confirmation of your purchase. All finance is subject to Finance Now terms and conditions and approval criteria.
- Torpedo7 Club:
- Torpedo7 requires you to have an exclusive email address to be able to enrol you in the Torpedo7 Club ("Club").
- We will contact you by email and/or standard post from time to time to keep you informed of Club benefits and offers, and by joining you agree to be contacted for this purpose. You can opt out of receiving information at any time if you choose to do so.
- You can alter and update your personal information at any time online through your account login.
- You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Torpedo7 Club, Torpedo7, 26 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Torpedo7 reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions and any benefits or offered discounts of the Club at any time. Any changes will be posted to our website at www.torpedo7.co.nz, under the terms and conditions tab. Continued participation in the Club will indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Torpedo7 may cancel any membership of the Club at any time, at its absolute discretion. Torpedo7 reserves the right to terminate the Club at any time without prior notice.
- Torpedo7 is not responsible for any correspondence lost or delayed in the mail, or emails which have been delayed or lost because of a malfunction or breakdown in any electronic system.
- To receive exclusive Club offers online you will need to login to your account. To receive exclusive Club offers in-store, just tell us your name and email address.
- CLUB MEMBER OFFER: Club members will always get the best available price: The lower of Club Member Price OR any promotional or discount price will apply. Club Member Price is calculated off the Regular Retail Price, and excludes clearance goods, gift cards, hire and workshop services and is not available in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
Torpedo7 Club $10 Welcome Voucher:
Valid for new Torpedo7 Club members only. The voucher is redeemable online or instore (when showing a copy of the welcome email and new Club member identification) for purchases over $100, excluding delivery. The voucher is limited to one per person, and one transaction only. Offer and redemption not valid at any offsite event. Staff of Torpedo7, The Warehouse Group and their immediate families and agents are not eligible for this offer.
- Torpedo7 Workshop Services:
The following terms and conditions apply to both Bike Workshops and Snow Workshops at all applicable Torpedo7 stores.
- We recommend you double check your equipment settings (i.e. bike settings and/or ski/board binding settings) prior to use at all times, especially after work has been completed on your equipment.
- Any property left with Torpedo7 that remains unclaimed for more than 30 days (other than by arrangement) will be disposed of or recycled and Torpedo7 shall have no liability to the Customer or any third party from the disposition.
- When servicing your equipment with Torpedo7, you agree the service(s) are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and the service(s) is completed at the Customer's sole risk. Torpedo7 warrants all reasonable skill and care has been taken in undertaking the service(s).
- Torpedo7's liability of any kind (with respect to services, including any negligence on its part) shall be limited to the price paid or payable for the service(s). Sole remedy for unsatisfactory work shall be a refund of the amount paid by you for the relevant service or a further additional service of the same value.
- These service terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. The Customer accepts these terms and conditions of workshop service/repair.
- Free Services:
Free services for purchases in-store or online are available in selected stores. Free services are subject to availability.
- FREE boot fitting when skis or snowboard boots are purchased in-store or online. Bookings are essential; please talk with your local Snow Workshop crew to schedule a time. Proof of purchase must be provided. Subject to availability.
- FREE ski binding mounts when both the skis and bindings are purchased in-store or online. To benefit from this offer both goods must be purchased within the same four week period. Bookings are essential; please talk with your local Snow Workshop crew to schedule a time. Proof of purchase must be provided. Subject to availability.
- FREE snowboard setup when both the snowboard and bindings are purchased in-store or online. To benefit from this offer both goods must be purchased within the same four week period. Bookings are essential; please talk with your local Snow Workshop crew to schedule a time. Proof of purchase must be provided. Subject to availability.
- FREE Bike Safety Check on ANY bike, exclusive to Torpedo7 Club members. Limited time only. Safety check includes a basic check of headset, brake pads, chain wear, tyres and loose cables. It does not include any work/parts required outside of the standard safety check. It is available on all bikes purchased from Torpedo7 and other outlets. Bike safety checks are available Monday to Friday (not available during weekends) and must be booked in to the Torpedo7 Bike Workshop. Bike Safety check availability and turnaround times will be dependent on individual store bike workshops. If you have any questions about availability and timelines, please contact your local store.
- Service Plans:
- All services exclude parts (even services within a Service Plan).
- Our two-year Service Plans are available to customers who purchase a new bike in-store or online.
- Existing bike owners are not eligible.
- Service Plans are non-transferable to a different bike or person; the Service Plan is linked to the serial number of your new bike and your customer profile.
- Service Plans must be purchased within four weeks of the initial new bike purchase; after four weeks the Service Plan offer is not available.
- If additional parts are required to service your bike, your local Torpedo7 Workshop team will contact you first and any additional costs will be discussed.
- Bookings are always recommended, especially prior to school holidays.
- If you change your mind within 10 days of purchasing the Service Plan (and you haven’t used up any services within your Service Plan), you are entitled to a full refund of your Service Plan investment.
- Delivery & Delivery Charges
Torpedo7 Club Delivery:
- Torpedo7 Club members receive FREE delivery on all standard shipping items when you spend $99 or more in a single transaction. This excludes bulky items Classes (2-6) such as tents and kayaks.
- Orders delivered to North Island will be received within approximately 1-2 business days. Orders for South Island within 3-4 business days.
- Additional freight charges apply for non-standard items - view shipping charges here.
- For some of our bulkier goods we cannot use CourierPost and instead will use several different providers depending on the good and your location. Due to the nature of these goods please note that delivery can take a little longer and is typically 3-5 days from when we dispatch the good. Click here to view our full shipping policy.
Where we are holding your order in store for pick-up or collection, we will only hold your order for a maximum of 14 days after we have notified you that it is ready for collection. If you haven’t collected your order within this time period, we reserve the right to cancel and refund your order against the same payment method used when placing the original order.
Please see our Consumer Guarantees Act Summary, Warranty Policy and 30-Day Right of Return Policy for more information.
Parallel Import goods are genuine branded goods sourced globally to bring you the real thing at unreal prices. Manufactured to international specifications, all parallel import goods carry the Torpedo7 12 month warranty. For any queries relating to parallel import goods please call 0800 867 733.
- Deals & Promotions
Please see our Deals & Promotions page for further details.