By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
The boot feels surprisingly comfortable out-ofthe- box, thanks to the anatomically shaped liner and shell. But if needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Merino wool and Celliant combine in the liner for increased warmth, while the C.A.S. Cuff Adapt System quickly and easily adjusts volume to fit a variety of lower leg shapes. The Women's Natural Stance puts you in the perfect balanced position and the Asymmetric Shell Design allows you to access all the energy and power of the ski. A flex rating of 105 gives you the support you need to confidently ski all over the mountain with control and stability. Get out there and shred, ladies.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyolefine- C.A.S. Cuff Adapt
- Liner: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- Celliant®- floating tongue- Thermoforming Collar
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 35mm power strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Option
- Last: 98
- Flex index: 105
- Volume: low
- Level: 3/5
- Flex: 3/5
- Last: 4/5
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen