By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
- Downhill performance: The S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is the ultimate downhill and uphill tool for skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain.
- Touring capability: PIN toe design enable full heel rotation for efficient touring and kick turning while the convenient step-in switch between ski and tour modes to access to untracked lines.
- Lightweight: Made with a revolutionary new material, Carbon-infused PA, the S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is light yet strong weighing in at 1.750kg / pair.
- +Elastic travel: The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified): The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Easy climbing aids manipulation: Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Crampon system: Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.
- Aluminium: A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- Carbon-infused PA: A very lightweight and resistant alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.
- Adjustment range: 30 mm
- Adjustment range: 3.75 US sizes
- Din Scale: 4-10
- Height: 30
- Skier weight: 66-125 kg
- Skier weight: 145-275 lbs
- Weight: 875 in g / 1/2 pair
- Techno: MNC - Multi Norm Certified
- Franchise: SHIFT
- Norm: MNC
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen