Item has been added to the Cart
By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Be The First To Know
This product is landing soon! Add it to your wishlist to be the first to know
Ship to New Zealand Only
Click and Collect
|Click and Collect||Small Delivery|
We recommend you check your preferred store for stock availability in the first instance if you want to avoid additional cost of 'delivery to store'. If an item is not available in your preferred store, you can still choose Click & Collect. However, the delivery timeframe will be longer as the item(s) will be sent via our delivery partners to your preferred store. Estimated dispatch time up to 10 business days.
Check Instore Availability
No In-Store Availability
We've teamed up with Finance Now to help you get the things you want, when you need them and spread your payments over a term that suits you. Already trusted by more than 250,000 Kiwis, Finance Now is 100% locally owned, and proud to help people like you every day.
Available Finance Options:
All weekly payment amounts are indicative only and are based on your product's price, the chosen term, an interest rate of 22.3% p.a., a $2.95 monthly service fee and a $55 establishment fee (excludes optional Payment Protection Insurance) . Finance can be confirmed with a detailed quote in store including finance terms applicable as detailed in the Finance Now Disclosure Statement for your consideration prior to confirmation of your purchase. All finance is subject to Finance Now terms and conditions and approval criteria.
From earning rewards everytime you shop*, to having the flexibility of long term Interest Free Finance*, the Purple Visa Card has never been more flexible.
Get rewards on all of your shopping!
From earning rewards everytime you shop*, to having the flexibility of long term Interest Free Finance*, the Purple Visa Card has never been more flexible. Credit Card Terms and Conditions, Rate and Fees apply View details here
What are Purple Dollars you ask?
Everytime you spend $150 on your Purple Visa Card you'll earn 1 Purple Dollar. We've kept things simple - 1 Purple Dollar = $1 NZ Dollar.
What can I do with my Purple Dollars?
Every Purple Dollar you earn will give you $1 NZ Dollar to redeem in-store at Participating Retailers
Rates and Fees
Minimum monthly payments are required but you won't be charged interest if you pay off your purchase before the expiry of the interest free period. Prevailing interest rate applies to any outstanding balance on the expiry of the interest free period.
A one-off establishment fee of $55 is charged when you open your Purple Visa Card Account. You will see the establishment fee charge on your first statement. Establishment fee is not charged during a Deferred Payment Plan but will be charged if you have other Transactions on your account that are not related to a Deferred Payment Plan.
Annual Account Fee
A fee of $55 is charged at the anniversary of your Purple Visa Card account and is for maintaining the account for the previous 12 months. It is then charged each subsequent year the account remains open.
Adv Skin 12 Set Running Vest
Designed and fine-tuned for demanding endurance races and runners, ADV SKIN 12 ensures on-the-go access to hydration, long-distance comfort and freedom of movement. With an ultra versatile storage unit and up to 12L capacity, it’s ideal for longer distance races or adventures.
- Easy Hydration: Designed for rapid, hassle-free access to hydration thanks to the soft, integrated flasks that slide into the front pockets and won’t move around no matter how much you do.
- Freedom of Movement: SensiFit ™ construction ensures an enveloping, snug fit with optimal comfort and friction-free wearability.
- Versatile: As versatile as you need it to be, this hydration vest adapts to your needs – with an adjustable fit and multiple pockets for stashing your gear, or even your poles.
- Concept & Technology: Sensifit™ The construction uses stretch, breathable fabrics and lightweight adjustments to optimize fit and stability.
- Load Management: Quick link This sternum strap enables you to adjust your pack quickly on the fly. The elastic makes it easier to breathe when you pick up the pace.
- Hydration: 2 soft flasks 500 ml 42 included
- Hydration: Bladder compartment, This item contains an internal bladder compartment with a hanging strap to hold the bladder in place.
- Load Management: Side compression laces adjustable
- Hydration: Compatible with 1.5l bladder, Compatible with soft flasks 500ml, Insulated sleeve
- Pockets & Compartments: 2 front stretch pockets, Expandable front pockets to store essentials you want to access on the go.
- Pockets & Compartments: 2 front flask pockets, Designed to fit Salomon soft flasks, these front pockets limit bouncing. Top elastic loops secure your flasks and keep them ready to drink.
- Pockets & Compartments: 1 main stretch compartment, Expandable storage to pack all you need on the go. From 3 to 5 litres according to the size of your pack.
- Pockets & Compartments: 1 back pocket with 2 side access, Wide pocket in the back that can be accessed from both sides.
- Opening & Closure: YKK zipper, Top quality, very durable and reliable zippers.
- Carrying System: Custom quiver compatible, Upgrade your pack with the custom quiver, providing quick access and stable carrying for your poles. It's ready to connect.
- Carrying System: Multiple pole holder solutions, Move the elastic cords and loops to different places on the pack to create the most adapted pole-carrying solution for you. Compatible with our Custom Quiver (sold separately).
- Pockets & Compartments: 1 trash pocket, 1 internal bladder sleeve, 2 front stretch zipped pocket, 2 shoulder stretch pockets, 1 stretch top pocket
- Carrying system: Extra reflective loop for lamp
- Miscellaneous: Whistle
- Sustainability, PFC-free
- Dimensions: 40 x 19 x 1 L x W x D in cm
- Volume: 12 litres
- Weight: 293 g