At Torpedo7, we live and breathe outdoor sports. We are a full-service bike retailer, and we offer a huge range of bike brands, components and accessories, along with fully equipped bike workshops and experienced mechanics.
Our team of professional, fully qualified bike mechanics are as passionate about getting out there as you are. We have been specially trained to assist and evaluate your specific needs. Even if you’re brand new to biking or a seasoned trail master, you’ll receive exactly what you need from our friendly team.
Whether it’s a quick flat tire fix or comprehensive service of your entire bike, we’ve got you covered. Here’s our current workshop services menu:
New Bike Plans:
If it's time for an upgrade, add on a 12 month service plan to your new bike. Not only could you save up to $270, but you'll keep your bike riding like new for longer.
Check out the range of service plans available on new bike purhcases:
Bikes we can service:
Each of our on-site bike workshops can service all makes and models of bikes, no matter where you made the purchase; from mountain to road, commuter, eBikes and kids bikes. If you need your bike checked, repaired, serviced or simply need some advice, give us a call or visit your local Torpedo7 Bike Workshop today. We have the ability to run software updates on eBikes too!
Servicing your bike:
A regularly maintained bike is safer, performs better and will save you money in the long run. We recommend having your bike serviced at least every six months and if you see or hear anything strange with your bike, it’s best to have it checked by a professional. It also pays to have your bike checked after riding through water or river crossings.
Bonus Bike Safety Check:
Every new bike purchased from Torpedo7 includes a bonus bike safety check. All new bikes go through a ‘break-in’ period, so it’s always best to check cables/parts and readjust as needed.
Just another way Torpedo7 is helping you to stay safe and get the best performance out of your bike!
Terms and Conditons:
- Parts not included unless specified.
- Consult our qualified mechanics for full pricing. Customer services charged at an hourly rate.
- Bookings essential. *Savings based on booking as individual jobs.
- Service Plans are available to Torpedo7 customers who purchase a new bike in-store; existing bike owners are not eligible. Excludes Kids' bikes.
- All Service Plans are exclusive of parts, unless marked. If necessary, we'll contact you before using additional parts on your bike.
- Service Plans are non-transferable to a different bike or different person; the Plan is tied to the serial number of your new bike and your customer profile.
For full terms & Conditions click here.
Bike Workshop Locations
Fred Taylor Drive
Auckland 0814 (09) 2177616 Store Page
PO Box 68331
Auckland 1010 (09) 309 6444 Store Page
315-375 Mt Wellington Highway
Auckland 1060 (09) 969 9326 Store Page
Porirua Mega Centre
Porirua 5022 (04) 2120303 Store Page
Christchurch 8011 (03) 365 2178 Store Page
Cnr Camp & Shotover Streets
Queenstown 9300 (03) 409 0409 Store Page