Queenstown & Wanaka Snow Hire
Heading away for a Winter Snow trip this year? Torpedo7 Queenstown and Racers Edge Wanaka have a huge fleet of hire equipment for all ages and abilities; skis, snowboards, boots, apparel and packages to suit your needs. Going straight to Wanaka? For more information, pricing and to book please check out the Racers Edge Wanaka website here. Otherwise, our central Torpedo7 store in Queenstown will have everything you need.
Here are some reason why to hire with us in Queenstown:
- 15% Off for multi-day hire (3+ days)
- Not planning to ride everyday? Book with us for more than four days and ask us about adding a rest day
- Free Hotel delivery service (subject to location and availability)
- All hire equipment is tuned and serviced after every hire
- Free gear exchanges and on the mountain demo days
- Helmets are free with youth or child hire, and wrist guards are free with any snowboard hire
Queenstown Snow Hire
The Forge Building, Cnr Camp & Shotover Streets, Queenstown 9300
Phone: 03 409 0409
|Snow Gear Hire - Daily Rate||Adult (18 and over)||Youth (7 - 17 years)||Child (6 and under)|
|Skis or Board + Boots|
|Skis or Board Only|
|Clothing & Accessories|
|Jacket and Pants||$25.00||$20.00||$10.00|
|Jacket or Pants||$20.00||$15.00||$8.00|
Wanaka Snow Hire
99 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305
Phone: (03) 443 7882
|Gear||Adult Day||Student Day||Youth Day||Child Day|
|Skis, Boots & Poles|
|Jacket or Pants||$20.00||$15.00||$15.00||$12.00|
Torpedo7 Hire Equipment Terms & Conditions:
- All hire equipment is hired at the risk of the Hirer.
- The Hirer confirms that the personal information supplied is correct.
- The Hirer accepts full responsibility for the care and security of the equipment for the full duration of the hire period and will return the equipment by the due date and time.
- In the event that the hire equipment is damaged or any accessories also hired are beyond repair - lost or stolen the Hirer will be charged the full replacement cost of the item.
- The Hirer authorises Torpedo7 to debit the Hirer's credit card for any monies still owing with respect to the hire, at the end of the hire period, should the hire equipment be returned late.
- The customer shall incur any expenses, disbursements and legal costs incurred by Torpedo7 in the collection of any overdue amounts owing.
- The Hirer indemnifies Torpedo7 for any responsibility and liability in the unfortunate case of injury or damage whilst using the hire equipment.
- The Hirer authorises Torpedo7 to store their personal details/data for use by Torpedo7 for business purposes only.
- Damage Protection - covers accidental equipment damage and breakage that occurs under normal usage conditions. It does not apply to negligence, misuse, lost or stolen equipment, nor does it apply to personal injury or damage caused by usage in terrain parks.
If the equipment is lost or stolen the Hirer must report this to the police within 48 hours. If the Hirer does not take the damage protection offered at the time of hire, any repairs or replacement necessary will be charged to the credit card provided in this contract, at a rate not greater than the purchase price.
- The Hirer has read and understood the Terms & Conditions of this hire agreement and agrees to be bound by them.