Eager to explore the awesome bike trails around New Zealand? We offer an extensive range of bikes for hire across our stores in Whangarei, Rotorua, Taupo, Nelson, Wanaka, and Queenstown. We're proud to offer you new-season Giant and Trek bikes in our hire fleet. Our bikes are assessed after every hire, ensuring you get the best experience and ride with confidence!
Whether you are looking for a freeride cross country mountain bike, or a casual cruiser we will have an option to suit. For the explorers we have a range of 27.5" wheel cross country, hard tail and full suspension bikes. We also have e-Bikes if you want to cruise around the city streets with options available for riders. Kids' bikes are available in Whangarei, Rotorua, Taupo, Queenstown, and Wanaka.
All our bikes are available at a half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours) hire and include a bike helmet and repair kit with each rental.
Select a location below and start your next riding adventure!
Torpedo7 Hire Equipment Terms & Conditions:
- All rental equipment and/or accessories are hired at the risk of the Hirer.
- The Hirer confirms that the personal information supplied is correct.
- The hirer confirm they have viewed the rental equipment and/or accessories and are happy the equipment is in a safe and satisfactory condition at the time of rental.
- Hirer accepts full responsibility for the care and security of the equipment for the full duration of the hire period and will return the equipment by the due date and time.
- In the event that any rental equipment and/or accessories are hired are beyond repair, lost or stolen - the hirer will be charged the full replacement cost of the item.
- The Hirer authorises Torpedo7 to debit the Hirers credit card for any monies still owing in respect of the hire, at the end of the hire period, should the rental equipment be returned late or there is a repair or equipment cost as it relates to point 5.
- The customer shall incur any expenses, disbursements and legal costs incurred by Torpedo7 in the collection of any overdue amounts owing.
- The Hirer indemnifies Torpedo7 for any responsibility or liability in the unfortunate case of injury, death or damage which may occur while using the rental equipment and/or accessories.
- The hirer authorises Torpedo7 to store their personal details/data for the purposes stated herein only.
- Damage Protection cover is available to purchase at time of hire and covers accidental equipment damage and breakage that occurs under normal usage conditions. It does not apply to negligence, misuse, lost or stolen equipment, nor does it apply to personal injury or damage caused by usage of the rental equipment for its stated purpose. If the equipment is lost or stolen the Hirer must report this to the Police within 48 hours. If the Hirer does not take the damage protection offered at the time of hire, any repairs or replacement necessary will be charged to the credit card details provided in this contract, at a rate not greater than the purchase price.
- The Hirer accepts there is no refund for early return of rental equipment.
- The Hirer has read and understood the Terms & Conditions of this hire agreement and agrees to be bound by them.