Eager to explore the awesome bike trails around New Zealand? We offer an extensive range of bikes for hire across our stores in Taupo, Nelson, Queenstown and Wanaka. We're proud to offer you new-season Giant and Trek bikes in our hire fleet. Our bikes are assessed after every hire, ensuring you get the best experience and ride with confidence!
Whether you are looking for a freeride cross country mountain bike, or a casual cruiser we will have an option to suit. For the explorers we have a range of 27.5" wheel cross country, hard tail and full suspension bikes. We also have e-Bikes if you want to cruise around the city streets with options available for riders. Kids' bikes are available in Queenstown, Taupo and Wanaka.
All our bikes are available at a half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours) hire and include a bike helmet and repair kit with each rental.
Select a location below and start your next riding adventure!
Torpedo7 Hire Equipment Terms & Conditions:
- Torpedo7 agrees to hire equipment to the 'Hirer' on the agreed terms and conditions below.
- All "hired equipment" is hired at the risk of the Hirer.
- The Hirer confirms that the personal information supplied is true and correct at the time of hire.
- Bookings made less than 24 Hours before pick-up time will be subject to availability.
- The Hirer accepts full responsibility for the care and security of the hired equipment for the duration of the hire period and will return the hired equipment by the Close of Business of the last day of rental or no later than 10am the following morning.
- In the event that any of the hired equipment is returned to us damaged beyond repair, or is lost or stolen, the Hirer will be charged the full replacement cost of the item. Where equipment is damaged but repairable, the Hirer will be charged for the cost of the repairs.
- The Hirer authorises Torpedo7 to debit the Hirers credit card for any monies still owing in respect of the hire, or further charges should the rental equipment be returned late, damaged, lost or stolen.
- The customer shall be liable for any expenses, disbursements or legal costs incurred by Torpedo7 in the collection of any overdue amounts owing.
- The Hirer indemnifies Torpedo7 for any responsibility and liability in the unfortunate case of injury or damage while the Hirer is using the hired equipment.
- Damage Protection - covers accidental equipment damage and breakage that occurs under normal usage conditions. It does not apply to negligence, misuse, lost or stolen equipment, nor does it apply to personal injury or damage caused by usage of the hired equipment. If the equipment is lost or stolen the Hirer must report this to the Police within 24 hours. If the Hirer does not take the damage protection offered at the time of hire, any repairs or replacement necessary will be charged to the credit card details provided by the Hirer on signing this hire agreement, at a rate not greater than the purchase price.
- Refund Policy:
- Any Refunds made will be made to the initial means of tender only.
- Full Refunds will be given up to 7 days prior to the date of the booking.
- Refunds on rental equipment may also be provided at Torpedo7's sole discretion under the following circumstances:
- Mountain closures - when both Coronet and The Remarkables are closed we may offer to extend the booking; where extensions aren't possible, we may refund the Hirer upon the return of equipment prior to 10am on day of closure.
- Proof of injury or illness - this is only valid for the injured party.
- Refunds within 7 days of the hire equipment booking or during the hire period will not be given when:
- Hirer has changed their mind; or
- Hirer returns hired equipment early after damaging the hired equipment.
- The Hirer confirms they have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and, upon signing this hire agreement, agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Snow hire offer ends 23rd August. All discounts apply to original regular price and are not available with any other offer or club member discount.