Terms & Conditions
Terms of Web Site Use and Disclaimer
All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are 2009, Torpedo7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior written permission of the company is strictly prohibited.
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the company disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, nonfringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied, warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, the company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Limitation on Liability
In no event shall the company be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if the company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
Torpedo7 online supplies to personal shoppers only and trade quantities or commercial orders will not be supplied via the Torpedo7 online store. Items on promotion can be limited to one per customer. If you have a commercial inquiry, please contact our Torpedo7 commercial team. Bulk orders or orders made for commercial purposes will be cancelled and the funds returned to the purchasing account. In the event of limited stock sales, no further sales at the promotional prices will be made after the allocated quantity has been sold or the expiry date and time has been reached.
In the unlikely event where a product that has been ordered is no longer available, our Customer Care team will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your options. This may result in the cancellation of your order or replacement with an alternative product. If there is an error in pricing online, in a product description, name or product image, Torpedo7 online reserves the right to contact the customer and make the appropriate changes to the order. If an alternative option is not agreed upon with the customer, the order will be cancelled and the amount paid refunded.
All orders are screened for legitimacy of payment. If an order does not meet Torpedo7’s confidential security checks, the order will not be accepted. The funds will be returned to the purchasing account and a notification of this will be sent via email.
When we receive your order it will be screened and cleared of any security issue, website error or stock complication; your order will be processed and finalised. On completion of this process you will be notified that your order has been processed, payment is then taken. This results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those products.
OVER & ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Torpedo7 requires you to have an exclusive email address to be able to enrol you in the Over & Above Club ("Club").
- We will contact you by email and/or standard post from time to time to keep you informed of Club benefits and offers, and by joining you agree to be contacted for this purpose. You can opt out of receiving information at any time if you choose to do so.
- You can alter and update your personal information at any time online through your account login.
- You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing us at [email protected] or writing to us at Over & Above Club, Torpedo7, 152 Collins Rd, Melville, Hamilton, New Zealand. If you cancel your Club membership, any Reward Dollars held on your account will be lost and are not able to be reinstated.
- Torpedo7 reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions and any benefits or offered discounts of the Club at any time. Any changes will be posted to our website at www.torpedo7.co.nz, under the terms and conditions tab.
- Continued participation in the Club will indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Torpedo7 may cancel any membership of the Club at any time, at its absolute discretion. Torpedo7 reserves the right to terminate the Club at any time without prior notice.
- Torpedo7 is not responsible for any correspondence lost or delayed in the mail, or emails which have been delayed or lost because of a malfunction or breakdown in any electronic system.
- Club pricing does not apply to sale, clearance, gift card purchases, Hire and Workshop Services.
- To receive Club deals online you will need to login to your account. To receive the discount in-store, just tell us your name and email address.
OVER & ABOVE SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Torpedo7 Over & Above Club members receive FREE delivery on all standard shipping items when you spend $150 or more in a single transaction. OR $5.99 flat rate. This excludes bulky items Classes (2-6) such as tents and kayaks.
- Orders delivered to North Island will be recieved within approximately 1-2 business days. Orders for South Island within 3-4 business days.
- Additional freight charges apply for non-standard items - view shipping charges here.
- For some of our bulkier products we can't use CourierPost and instead will use several different providers depending on the product and your location. Due to the nature of these products please note that delivery can take a little longer and is typically 3-5 days from when we dispatch the product.
Click here to view our full shipping policy.
Free Services Terms and Conditions
Free services for purchases in-store or online are available in selected stores. Free services are subject to availability.
- Free boot fitting when skis or snowboard boots are purchased in-store or online. Bookings are essential; please talk with your local Snow Workshop crew to schedule a time. Proof of purchase must be provided. Subject to availability.
- Free ski binding mounts when both the skis and bindings are purchased in-store or online. To benefit from this offer both products must be purchased within the same 4 week period. Bookings are essential; please talk with your local Snow Workshop crew to schedule a time. Proof of purchase must be provided. Subject to availability.
- Free snowboard setup when both the snowboard and bindings are purchased in-store or online. To benefit from this offer both products must be purchased within the same 4 week period. Bookings are essential; please talk with your local Snow Workshop crew to schedule a time. Proof of purchase must be provided. Subject to availability.
- Free Bike Safety Check on all new bike purchases. To benefit from this offer the free bike safety check must be booked-in at a Torpedo7 Bike Workshop within the first 11 weeks of owning the bike and proof of purchased must be provided. Subject to availability.
Fly Buys Terms and Conditions
Fly Buys points are issued at the standard points collection rate of 1 point per $25 spend online or instore. Points are not issued on the purchase of Torpedo7 gift cards, but are issued on their redemption. Your Fly Buys points will be added to your Fly Buys account within 10 working days.
In partnership with Fly Buys, Torpedo7 customers can earn Fly Buys points in accordance with the terms and conditions below (these Terms and Conditions).
1) A customer can collect Fly Buys points each time a purchase of goods or services is made at any Torpedo7 store (including at any of our clearance stores) by presenting their Fly Buys card, Fly Buys App, or by including their Fly Buys number when completing a purchase of goods or services online at www.torpedo7.co.nz. Customers will collect points at a rate equivalent to 1 Fly Buys point for every $25 including GSTin one transaction.
2) Customers can earn Fly Buys points when they use a Torpedo7 gift card to make purchases of goods or services, but not for purchasing a Torpedo7 gift card.
3) Torpedo7 may offer extra Fly Buys points (Bonus Fly Buys points) on purchases of goods or services. These goods or services and/or the number of Bonus Fly Buys points may change at any time without notice.
4) Torpedo7 may also make limited Bonus Fly Buys point offers direct to all or to selected Fly Buys members at our discretion.
5) Fly Buys Points earned at Torpedo7 will be loaded onto a customer?s Fly Buys account within 14 working days of a purchase of goods or services having been paid for in full and having been uplifted by or delivered to the customer.
6) Fly Buys Membership Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply, see flybuys.co.nz.
7) Torpedo7 and Fly Buys reserve the right to deduct Fly Buys points earned through Torpedo7 from a customer?s Fly Buys account if the payment on which those Fly Buys points was earned is refunded or dishonoured for any reason.
8) A customer has the right to access and request correction of personal information that Torpedo7 or Fly Buys hold about them.
9) Torepdo7 may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving customers at least 30 days? notice on the Torpedo7 website www.torpedo7.co.nz. However, Torepdo7 may without notice:
a. change these Terms and Conditions at any time if Fly Buys amends their Fly Buys Terms and Conditions; or
b. stop awarding Fly Buys points to customers at any time at Torpedo7?s discretion if we cease to be a partner in the Fly Buys Programme.
10) Torpedo7 are not responsible and accept no liability for verifying whether the customer is the person/entity entitled to earn Fly Buys (including Bonus Fly Buys points) in relation to a purchase of goods, or services, or whether another person/entity should in fact be the beneficiary of those Fly Buys points.
11) Torpedo7 are not responsible and accept no liability for any breach by Fly Buys or its other Fly Buys partners of their obligations to customers in respect of the Fly Buys Programme.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "External Sites"). You acknowledge that the company is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
Parallel Import Products
Parallel Import products are genuine branded products sourced globally to bring you the real thing at unreal prices. Manufactured to international specifications, all Parallel Import products carry the Torpedo7 12 month warranty. For any queries relating to Parallel Import products please call 0800 867 733
1) Gift Cards contain no value until activated at point of purchase.
2) Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
3) Torpedo7 Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or refundable.
4) The card, once activated, may be redeemed for purchases at any Torpedo7 Store or online at torpedo7.co.nz or torpedo7.com.au.
5) No change is given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases at Torpedo7 stores or online.
6) Any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use.
7) If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you must pay for the balance with a credit card or other agreed forms of payment.
8) Check your card balance at www.giftstation.co.nz
9) Balance expires 12 months after card purchased.
You agree that
You are at least 18 years of age or if you are under 18 years of age, you have your parent or legal guardian's permission to grant authorisation for us to feature your Content. The Content is your own creation and you own or control all rights. Your Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties - including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations. You have appropriate permission, rights, licenses, clearances and consent from any person(s) or other third-party appearing in the Content. You are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors under 18 years of age depicted in the Content. The Content does not contain any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined at our sole discretion.
Our use of your Content
You agree to grant us an unlimited, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to reproduce, edit, publish, broadcast, distribute and otherwise use your Content in connection with advertising, publicity, promotional and marketing activities related to The Warehouse and its associated agencies, subsidiaries and entities. This includes but is not limited to, sharing and publishing your Content on social media pages, websites, newsletters, blogs, emails, mailers, signage, news media and other printed and online advertising. We may edit or modify your Content for formatting, navigation, integration or other purposes. We will endeavour to not materially distort your Content. You acknowledge our use of your Content is without compensation or payment. You also grant us the right to publish your social profile information or other information you have submitted in connection with any use of your Content, including but not limited to your name, username, profile picture, likeness, original caption, biographical information and region. Use of your Content is at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to use or feature your Content. We reserve the right to remove or stop using any Content at any time, for any reason. Use of your Content does not imply endorsement or affiliation with you.
You will retain ownership, copyright and intellectual property rights that you have in relation to your Content. We will endeavour to credit you when your Content is published, reproduced or otherwise used, where possible.
Limitations of Liability
You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold The Warehouse Group and its associated agencies, subsidiaries and entities harmless from any liability related in any way to the use of your Content.
Service Plans: Geared Up / Krank It Up / Fully Stoked
Service Plans are available to Torpedo7 customers who purchase a new bike in-store; existing bike owners are not eligible to buy this Service Plan. These service terms comprise the entire agreement between Torpedo7 and you, our customer, with respect to the service.
Service Plans must be purchased within four weeks of the initial new bike purchase; after four weeks the Service Plan special offer is unavailable.
All Torpedo7 bike services are exclusive of parts unless noted in these Terms; if additional parts are required to service your bike your Torpedo7 representative will make contact with you before ordering and installing new parts. Additional parts will be charged to you as discussed with your T7 representative.
Service Plans that include 'Replacing Tubes' will have standard* bike tubes included at no extra cost; where a plan includes 'Top-up Tubeless Sealant' the tyre sealant is also included. *Note: Specific downhill mountain bike tubes may incur an additional cost.
Service Plans are not transferrable to a different bike or a different person; the Service Plans are tied to the serial number of your new bike and your T7 customer profile.
Customers are not able to cancel their plan if:
1) Customer has used up specific service within their plan; or
2) After 30 days of purchasing the Service Plan
If you change your mind within 30 days of buying the Service Plan (and you haven't used up any services within your Plan), you are entitled to a full refund of your Service Plan investment.
Torpedo7 Services may amend the terms and conditions of the Plan from time to time. Torpedo7 will notify the Customer by posting the changes to these terms and conditions on the Torpedo7 website and these will also be available to view at the location where your Plan was purchased.
Service Plan Packages include
+ 1x Green Package (10 Point RAG check, Tune/Align Gears, Lubricate Chain, Brake Alignment, Bolt Check)
+ 1x Blue Package (same as Green, plus Replace Brake Pads (excl parts), Wheel True, Clean Drivetrain)
+ 3x Replace Tubes (includes standard wheel tubes; specific downhill tubes may include an additional cost)
Krank it up
+ Same as Geared Up (excluding the 3x Replace Tubes), plus
+ 1x Shock Air Can Service, 1x Fork Lowers Service, 1x Lube Dropper Seatpost, 2x Top-up Tubeless Sealant (includes sealant)
+ 1x Blue Package (same as Blue Package mentioned above)
+ 1x Black Full Suspension Package (same as Blue Package, plus Headset Service, Service/Replace Bottom Bracket, Service Hubs, Suspension Bearing Service)
+ 2x Shock Air Can Services, 2x Fork Lowers services, 2x Lube Dropper Seatpost, 2x Top-up Tubeless Sealant (includes sealant)
To cancel or rearrange a time for your service, you must advise us no later than 24 hours prior to the appointed drop-off time.
Payment for any parts must be received at the time that you collect your bike from being serviced.
Limitations of Liability
Torpedo7 will not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to any cause beyond our control. Torpedo7 shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the service.
Torpedo7 warrants that it will use all reasonable skill and care in undertaking the services. You expressly agree that use of the service is at your sole risk and the service is provided to the best of our abilities at the time.
These service terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
Back to top