Call us on 0800 86 77 33 or Leave a Message
STOREs, WorkSHOPs & HIRE
- North Island Stores
- Auckland - Newmarket Outlet
- Auckland - Westgate
- Auckland - Albany
- Auckland - K-Road
- Auckland - Manukau (Opening 18th October)
- Auckland - Mt Wellington
- Hamilton - The Base (Opening 20th September)
- Hamilton - Central
- New Plymouth (Opening 25th October)
- Palmerston North
- Wellington - Porirua
- South Island Stores
- Christchurch - Fitness
- Racers Edge Wanaka
- Queenstown - Remarkables Park
- View All Stores
- Website Customer Service
- 0800 86 77 33
View all Bikes
- Bikes & Frames
- Bike Accessories
- Cycle Clothing
- Bike Parts
View all Snow
- Bags & Packs
- Snow Clothing
- Casual Clothing
- Camera & Video
View all Moto
View all Outdoor
- Bags & Packs
- Camp Furniture
- Camp Kitchen
View all Clothing
View all Watersports
View all Fitness
- Cardio Equipment
- Strength Equipment
- Boxing & Martial Arts
- Trampolines & Accessories
- Weights & Bars
- Cross Training Equipment
- Ski Boots
- Snowboard Bindings
- Snowboard Boots
- Shop All Snow Clearance
FEATURED BRANDSView all Brands
- Ski Boots
- Snowboard Bindings
- Snowboard Boots
- Shop All Snow Clearance
- You are here:
- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Web Site Use and Disclaimer
All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are 2009, Torpedo7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior written permission of the company is strictly prohibited.
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the company disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, nonfringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied, warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, the company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Limitation on Liability
In no event shall the company be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if the company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
Torpedo7 online supplies to personal shoppers only and trade quantities or commercial orders will not be supplied via the Torpedo7 online store. Items on promotion can be limited to one per customer. If you have a commercial inquiry, please contact our Torpedo7 commercial team. Bulk orders or orders made for commercial purposes will be cancelled and the funds returned to the purchasing account. In the event of limited stock sales, no further sales at the promotional prices will be made after the allocated quantity has been sold or the expiry date and time has been reached.
In the unlikely event where a product that has been ordered is no longer available, our Customer Care team will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your options. This may result in the cancellation of your order or replacement with an alternative product. If there is an error in pricing online, in a product description, name or product image, Torpedo7 online reserves the right to contact the customer and make the appropriate changes to the order. If an alternative option is not agreed upon with the customer, the order will be cancelled and the amount paid refunded.
All orders are screened for legitimacy of payment. If an order does not meet Torpedo7’s confidential security checks, the order will not be accepted. The funds will be returned to the purchasing account and a notification of this will be sent via email.
When we receive your order it will be screened and cleared of any security issue, website error or stock complication; your order will be processed and finalised. On completion of this process you will be notified that your order has been processed, payment is then taken. This results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those products.
OVER & ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Torpedo7 requires you to have an exclusive email address to be able to enrol you in the Over & Above Club ("Club").
- We will contact you by email and/or standard post from time to time to keep you informed of Club benefits and offers, and by joining you agree to be contacted for this purpose. You can opt out of receiving information at any time if you choose to do so.
- You can alter and update your personal information at any time online through your account login.
- You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing us at [email protected] or writing to us at Over & Above Club, Torpedo7,152 Collins Rd, Melville, Hamilton, New Zealand. If you cancel your Club membership, any Reward Dollars held on your account will be lost and are not able to be reinstated.
- Torpedo7 reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions and any benefits or offered discounts of the Club at any time. Any changes will be posted to our website at www.torpedo7.co.nz, under the terms and conditions tab.
- Continued participation in the Club will indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Torpedo7 may cancel any membership of the Club at any time, at its absolute discretion. Torpedo7 reserves the right to terminate the Club at any time without prior notice.
- Torpedo7 is not responsible for any correspondence lost or delayed in the mail, or emails which have been delayed or lost because of a malfunction or breakdown in any electronic system.
- Club pricing does not apply to sale, clearance, gift card purchases, Hire and Workshop Services.
- To receive Club deals online you will need to login to your account. To receive the discount in-store, just tell us your name and email address.
BE IN TO WIN YOUR PURCHASE BACK
- Offer ends Sunday 6th October 2018. 1 winner will be drawn at random each week.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- You may enter multiple times but each entry must be accompanied by a valid unique receipt.
- Prize will be given in the form of Torpedo7 Gift Cards to the maxiumum value of $500. Prize must be taken as is and can not be exchanged for cash.
- Winner will be notified each week. If the winner can not be contacted within 48hrs, another winner will be drawn. Judges decision is final.
SPEND $100 GET $20 GIFT VOUCHER FREE PROMOTION
- Promotion begins Thursday 16th August, 2018 and ends Tuesday 21st August. $20 gift voucher will apply to every $100 spend.
- Online customers will receive an email with discount promocode after their purchase. Instore customers will recieve their gift voucher via store staff.
- Customers paying by online banking and those making purchases over $2,500 will recieve their gift voucher codes at completion of the campaign.
- Voucher must be redeemed between 22nd August, 2018 and 30th September, 2018.
- Vouchers earned online must be redeemed online, vouchers earned instore must be redeemed instore.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Discount cannot be used against purchases of electronics or gift cards.
- Available online and instore excluding the Wanaka store.
OVER & ABOVE SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Torpedo7 Over & Above Club members receive FREE delivery on all standard shipping items when you spend $150 or more in a single transaction. OR $5.99 flat rate. This excludes bulky items Classes (2-6) such as tents and kayaks.
- Orders delivered to North Island will be recieved within approximately 1-2 business days. Orders for South Island within 3-4 business days.
- Additional freight charges apply for non-standard items - view shipping charges here.
- For some of our bulkier products we can't use CourierPost and instead will use several different providers depending on the product and your location. Due to the nature of these products please note that delivery can take a little longer and is typically 3-5 days from when we dispatch the product.
Click here to view our full shipping policy.
Free Services Terms and Conditions
Free Services Terms and Conditions
Free services for purchases in-store or online are available in selected stores. Free services are subject to availability.Snow Services
Fly Buys Terms and Conditions
Fly Buys points are issued at the standard points collection rate of 1 point per $25 spend online or instore. Points are not issued on the purchase of Torpedo7 gift cards, but are issued on their redemption. Your Fly Buys points will be added to your Fly Buys account within 10 working days.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "External Sites"). You acknowledge that the company is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
Parallel Import Products
- Gift Cards contain no value until activated at point of purchase.
- Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Torpedo7 Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or refundable.
- The card, once activated, may be redeemed for purchases at any Torpedo7 Store or online at torpedo7.co.nz or torpedo7.com.au.
- The funds available will be verified on request or at time of purchase.
- No change is given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases at Torpedo7 stores or online.
- Any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you must pay for the balance with a credit card or other agreed forms of payment.
- Check your card balance at www.giftstation.co.nz
- Balance expires 12 months after card purchased.
You agree that
You are at least 18 years of age or if you are under 18 years of age, you have your parent or legal guardian's permission to grant authorisation for us to feature your Content. The Content is your own creation and you own or control all rights. Your Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties - including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations. You have appropriate permission, rights, licenses, clearances and consent from any person(s) or other third-party appearing in the Content. You are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors under 18 years of age depicted in the Content. The Content does not contain any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined at our sole discretion.
Our use of your Content
You agree to grant us an unlimited, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to reproduce, edit, publish, broadcast, distribute and otherwise use your Content in connection with advertising, publicity, promotional and marketing activities related to The Warehouse and its associated agencies, subsidiaries and entities. This includes but is not limited to, sharing and publishing your Content on social media pages, websites, newsletters, blogs, emails, mailers, signage, news media and other printed and online advertising. We may edit or modify your Content for formatting, navigation, integration or other purposes. We will endeavour to not materially distort your Content. You acknowledge our use of your Content is without compensation or payment. You also grant us the right to publish your social profile information or other information you have submitted in connection with any use of your Content, including but not limited to your name, username, profile picture, likeness, original caption, biographical information and region. Use of your Content is at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to use or feature your Content. We reserve the right to remove or stop using any Content at any time, for any reason. Use of your Content does not imply endorsement or affiliation with you.
You will retain ownership, copyright and intellectual property rights that you have in relation to your Content. We will endeavour to credit you when your Content is published, reproduced or otherwise used, where possible.
Limitations of Liability
You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold The Warehouse Group and its associated agencies, subsidiaries and entities harmless from any liability related in any way to the use of your Content.