STOREs, WorkSHOPs & RENTAL
- North Island Stores
- Auckland - Newmarket Outlet
- Auckland - Westgate Outlet
- Auckland - Albany
- Auckland - K-Road
- Auckland - Mt Wellington
- South Island Stores
- Queenstown - Remarkables Park
- Racers Edge Wanaka
- View All Stores
- Website Customer Service
- 0800 86 77 33
- MTB - Dual Suspension
- MTB - Hardtail
- Road Bikes
- Kid's Bikes
- Electric Bikes
- Cyclocross Bikes
- Urban Bikes
- BMX Bikes
- MTB Groupsets
- Road Groupsets
- Flat Pedals
- Clip-In Pedals
- View All Bike Parts
- Arm & Leg Warmers
- Base Layers
- Bib Shorts
- Jerseys - MTB
- Jerseys - Road / XC
- Shorts - MTB
- Shorts - Lycra
- Hydration Packs
- Bike Bags
- Wheel Bags
- Saddle Bags
- Pannier Bags
- Pannier Racks
- Trunk Bags
- Frame Bags
- Goggle Cases
- Helmet Bags
- Biscuits & Towables
- Wakeboard Packages
- Wakesurf Boards
- Waterskis & Slalom Skis
- Waterski Gloves
- Handles & Ropes
- Wake Vests
- Ski Boots
- Snowbaord bindings
- Snowboard Boots
- Shop All Snow Clearance
Shop by Brand
- You are here:
- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Web Site Use and Disclaimer
All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are ? 2009, Torpedo7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior written permission of the company is strictly prohibited.
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the company disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, nonfringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied, warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, the company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Limitation on Liability
In no event shall the company be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if the company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
OVER & ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Torpedo7 requires you to have an exclusive email address to be able to enrol you in the Over & Above Club ("Club").
- We will contact you by email and/or standard post from time to time to keep you informed of Club benefits and offers, and by joining you agree to be contacted for this purpose. You can opt out of receiving information at any time if you choose to do so.
- You can alter and update your personal information at any time online through your account login at www.torpedo7.co .nz.
- You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Over & Above Club, Torpedo7, 152 Collins Rd, Melville, Hamilton, New Zealand. If you cancel your Club membership, any Reward Dollars held on your account will be lost and are not able to be reinstated.
- Torpedo7 reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions and any benefits or offered discounts of the Club at any time. Any changes will be posted to our website at www.torpedo7.co.nz, under the terms and conditions tab.
- Continued participation in the Club will indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Torpedo7 may cancel any membership of the Club at any time, at its absolute discretion. Torpedo7 reserves the right to terminate the Club at any time without prior notice.
- Torpedo7 is not responsible for any correspondence lost or delayed in the mail, or emails which have been delayed or lost because of a malfunction or breakdown in any electronic system.
- Torpedo7 Reward Dollars can be redeemed on purchases over $50 at Torpedo7
- Earned Reward Dollars will expire 1 year (12 months) after they are issued.
- An email reminder will be sent 1 month before any Reward Dollars are due to expire.
- Club pricing does not apply to sale, clearance, gift card purchases, Hire and Workshop Services.
- To receive Club deals online you will need to login to your account. To receive the discount in-store, just tell us your name and email address.
- Cancelled sales/returns will no longer attract negative rewards dollars.
- Reward Dollars cannot be used as a deposit on any order, layby or repair.
- Reward Dollars are not transferable - They belong to you.
- If you have bought and returned via a Store, your refund will be made in $ not reward dollars. i.e if you buy a bike for $600 and use $50 Reward Dollars as part of the payment, you will receive a full refund of the $600.
- If you have bought and returned via our Website, you will get refunded in voucher form, i.e. if you pay $600 for a bike and have used $50 Reward Dollars when paying, you will receive the $550 refund, plus $50 refunded in Torpedo7 vouchers/store credit.
OVER & ABOVE SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Torpedo7 Over & Above Club members receive FREE delivery on all standard shipping items when you spend $150 or more in a single transaction. OR $5.99 flat rate. This excludes bulky items Classes (2-6).
- All orders placed before 3:30PM Monday to Thursday will receive their goods the next day.
- Orders received after 3:30pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- Orders received between 3:30pm Thursday and 3:30pm Friday will be dispatched on Friday but you may not see delivery of them until Monday.
- Additional freight charges apply for non-standard items - view shipping charges here .
- For general item orders received after 3:30pm on Friday and over the weekend your order will be processed for delivery and dispatched on Monday on an overnight delivery service.
- For some of our bulkier products we can't use CourierPost and instead will use several different providers depending on the product and your location. Due to the nature of these products please note that delivery can take a little longer and is typically 3-5 days from when we dispatch the product.
Click here to view our full shipping policy.
Fly Buys Terms and Conditions
Fly Buys points are issued at the standard points collection rate of 1 point per $25 spend online or instore. Points are not issued on the purchase of Torpedo7 gift cards, but are issued on their redemption. Your Fly Buys points will be added to your Fly Buys account within 10 working days.
Triple Points Terms and Conditions
*3x Fly Buys points offer valid from Tuesday 5 December to Sunday 24 December 2017 inclusive (Promotional Period) at all Torpedo7 stores nationwide, and online at torpedo7.co.nz . 3x points consists of 1 standard point and 2 bonus points for every $25 qualifying spend. For in-store and online purchases, a valid Fly Buys card number must be presented, quoted or entered at time of purchase. 3x points will be calculated on spend/transactions at the end of the promotional period, and awarded to the Fly Buys card registered/presented. There is no restriction on how many transactions you can make during the promotional period. Offer does not apply to purchase of gift cards.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "External Sites"). You acknowledge that the company is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
Parallel Import Products
- Gift Cards contain no value until activated at point of purchase.
- Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Torpedo7 Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or refundable.
- The card, once activated, may be redeemed for purchases at any Torpedo7 Store or online at torpedo7.co.nz or torpedo7.com.au.
- The funds available will be verified on request or at time of purchase.
- No change is given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases at Torpedo7 stores or online.
- Any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you must pay for the balance with a credit card or other agreed forms of payment.
- Check your card balance at www.giftstation.co.nz
- Balance expires 12 months after card purchased.
Torpedo7 Pop Up The Remarkables - Grab & Dash radio activity with More FM
The radio actitivity is organised by MORE FM radio station in Queenstown. Each week one participant is selected by the radio station to participate in a 77 seconds "Grab & Dash' game that takes place inside the Torpedo7 Pop Up Remarkables store. Once selected to participate the winner is invited to The Remarkables store where he/she will have 77 seconds to grab up to $700 worth of goods. If the total amount of items brought back exceeds $700 (retail value) the participant is to return goods so to ensure that the totals amount of goods value does not exceed the limit. The Grab & Dash games ends on Thursday 7th December.