Terms & Conditions of Entry:
Win a Southern Lakes Heliski for you and 3 Mates + get $1,000 worth of The North Face Gear at Torpedo7 + $500 Travel Voucher
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Saturday, 1st June 2019 and finishes on Sunday, 28th July 2019.
- Enter the draw to win a Southern Lakes Heliski for you and 3 Mates plus $1,000 to spend on The North Face gear at Torpedo7 plus a $500 Travel Voucher when
you purchase any The North Face item over $250 from Torpedo7 between 01 June & 28 July 2019 (Entry Deadline).
- To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period: Join or be a current member of the Torpedo7 Club and purchase any The North Face item over $250 at any Torpedo7 store or online.
- All completed and valid purchases received by midnight on the day of the Entry Deadline will be entered into the prize draw.
- You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry complies with the entry threshold, join or be a Torpedo7 Club member, and buy any The North Face
item over $250.
- One prize winner will be drawn. The prize package is valued at up to NZ$7,300, and includes: a) Southern Lakes Heliski Package for 4 people, valued at $5,800. b) $1,000 worth of The North Face items from Torpedo7. c) $500 Travel Voucher.
- Winners will be contacted by phone no later than the 02 August 2019 between the hours of 9am and 5pm, on the phone number details that are provided as part
of their Torpedo7 Club membership.
- In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by 02 August 2019, the prize will be redrawn on 05 August 2019 on the same terms as the original
- Winners may be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver's license.
- The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.Torpedo7.co.nz , and/or The North Face and in other marketing material
produced by Torpedo7 and/or The North Face and to any publicity Torpedo7 and/or The North Face requires as part of receiving the prize. The winner agrees to
make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant Torpedo7 and/or The North Face a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be
entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Prizes are courtesy of The North Face and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions. All entries become the property of Torpedo7.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities and The North Face, New Zealand.
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian?s permission to enter the promotion.
- Torpedo7 and The North Face reserve the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- The prize will be organised by The North Face at a time that is mutually convenient, and subject to the terms and conditions of Southern Lakes Heliski (weather and snow permitting) for the prize winner and all third party suppliers.
- The total prize must be taken during the 2019 snow season (i.e. no later than 31 October 2019).
- It is a condition of accepting any prize with a travel element that all components of the prize be taken during the trip.
- The total prize package is valued at up to NZ$7,300. If for any reason the winner or their chosen travel companion(s) cannot use any part of the prize package then that part will be forfeited without substitution or compensation.
- Prize value is correct at the time of printing and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize or the nature of any prize item.
- The winner and the travelling companions must obtain travel insurance at their cost for the duration of the trip and, if required, provide evidence of such insurance to the Promoter prior to departure.
- The winner will be solely responsible for his/her travel companion(s), including ensuring that they understand and adhere to all relevant terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- Torpedo7 and The North Face may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Torpedo7 and The North Face will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- Torpedo7 and The North Face's decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Torpedo7 and The North Face accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by The Promoter, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
- Winners will be randomly selected by Torpedo7 and The North Face.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winners parent of legal guardian on the winners behalf.
- Torpedo7 and The North Face reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- Torpedo7 and The North face and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- Torpedo7 and The North Face and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- The Promoter of this promotion is The North Face New Zealand Ltd.